FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just doubled up on Blue mirror foams

Thank u Eastbay [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Just doubled up on Blue mirror foams

Thank u Eastbay [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

they got pairs again?

edit: they sure did. i ordered another 9.5 in hopes it will be better than the other pair i got. my boy did too but they didnt have many pairs in the system. no 13-14s tho (my boy asked about those for his brother).

Last edited:
Since people are taking 30MP close ups and even stcking in the box is messing up the ble chrome finish, i decided to get an old white tee and wrap mines up in the box.. hopefully this keeps the finish from messing up while the cinderellas are in stock mode..

2 weeks.. no peeling..

Sole icey

Protection icey..

Gucci Manne..lol

These require a double up.
Im already ahead of ya
pimp.gif

Just ordered sz 9.5 from beast bay they still have sizes 9.5 and under

Shorty on the phone made it like they didn't have many 9.5s earlier. Like i was risking a sell out while ordering :lol:

But it was the same woman too from when I ordered my first pair. She had the same issue accounting for the 3 zeros for the product number both times :lol:

sup bigJ

happened to me also, i said pulling the damm card out of my pocket lol

beast bay is complete;y sold out now 

Back
Top Bottom