FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
He was just trying to find another way to troll me. Says the same thing to me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....
so because i suggested that you reset your metal reds to factory conditions that is an over (loop)? they would look good that way.

It is. You've told me that at least 3 times already and I always tell you the same exact thing. You are on continuous loop back.

He was just trying to find another way to troll me. Says the same thing to me over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....
so because i suggested that you reset your metal reds to factory conditions that is an over (loop)? they would look good that way.
no bcuz everybody doesn't care about having icey soles, some of us like they aged looked, his soles look good, got a couger look to them
laugh.gif

The red foams aren't even yellowed doe.... That was before foams had the blue tint :lol:

no bcuz everybody doesn't care about having icey soles, some of us like they aged looked, his soles look good, got a couger look to them
laugh.gif
lol @ cougar.. cougars are supposed to be aging fine like wine.. i dont like my cougars old looking..lol

Last edited:
Did we know this already ?

via j23app

February 12th
Nike Air Foamposite One PRM
“All-Star”
Black/Green Glow/Fierce Purple
840559-001
$250

Last edited:

Did we know this already ?

via j23app

February 12th
Nike Air Foamposite One PRM
“All-Star”
Black/Green Glow/Fierce Purple
840559-001
$250
i do mention this style code back at september....

glad i got it right...

now we just hope it won't be limited as the chromposite 2015

Just about all Euro shops got carolina foams now. 2 weeks earlier than US. They can have em. I'm not copping until they are $180 or under

edit i just copped for $190, this disease is sickening. Nike wins again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom