FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
the big question is will they be limited or not... if it's like the royals that just released then I'm copping... but if it's like the OG release I'll gladly pass...

Of the two white foams that came out recently, is there one better than the other? I’m leaning towards orewoods

^^ Where you from?

IMG_3371.gif

Funny enough I never saw them in person at a store in my town until the eggplants came out. I had foams before that but had to buy from people in other areas

Lmaooo nah I was just wondering, cuz I was shocked you never seen foams until now. But maybe I'm biased, cuz I grew up in both NYC and the DMV, so I seen them my whole life :lol:
Yeah like i seen em online but never in person. I was too broke to bother looking for them like that so i didn’t even bother.

My eye on these copper joints though. i see they have a release date so ima do every thing in my power to get a pair

Yeah like i seen em online but never in person. I was too broke to bother looking for them like that so i didn’t even bother.

My eye on these copper joints though. i see they have a release date so ima do every thing in my power to get a pair
Coppers dropping again? Why?

Back
Top Bottom