FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I wanted these only because of the black bottom.

29-Camron-NP.gif

Last edited:
Was able to pick up a pair for myself. I was trying to help out one of the students I coach but came up empty. Felt pretty selfish that I got em and he didnt haha.

Yeah. €219.95 shipped is better than paying US retail prices. Plus, I've never dealt with the Customs before and Bouncewear because they use the normal national post.

You are exactly right, footlocker EU and Nike Europe were sold out within a couple of minutes, but the smaller online stores were overlooked over here. Some stores even still have stock!

This was a rebound cop for me. In case I missed out on the Columbia Blue's last week, I would get these. But copped the CB's and these today, they are a go! Now I need those Nike Uptempo's.

Last edited:
As a foam fan, I'm tryna like these but I'm just not seeing it.

Feels like I would be buying simply cause it's a foam, not because it's a good looking shoe. Hope you guys enjoy your pairs though.
you took the words out of my mouth, the exact reason i purchased... im really trying hard to love them , i dont know but if these were called the "sully's" from monsters inc. id say the hit the nail on the head :lol: :lol:

the cardboard cutout color looked way better imo

good trade bait, and a ds pair will never sell for below retail so its a win win

Got to see the northern lights in person at snkrs Xpress NYC today, if I didn't cop off the app this morning I def. would've gotten them there.Idk why but I went from hating them to liking them. Grabbed the pure platinum foams. At the pop up. Glow in the dark sole, pretty dope foam. Here's some pics, feel free to delete if they've already been shared. View media item 1908804View media item 1908805View media item 1908808

Nike better have some dope stuff lined up for Charlotte next asg cause it's mj country and the basketball roots not like Toronto cause all the release were plain screwed up this year

Man, them allstars are looking fire on court right now 
smokin.gif
   i'm kind of mad i decided to pass last minute 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
The all stars were a last second choice and seeing these pics let me know I made the right choice!

Definitely getting those pure platinum foams. I don't care how cheesy people think reusing Yeezy colorways is, they look great.

Excuse my ignorance, but what's a "pop up"? I figure it's a temporary store with exclusive merch?

Edit: nvm, I see that it's an authentic Nike release at a temporary specific location.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom