FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I was able to cop a pair for me n my son, my son got the lil posites tho I don't know how they're gonna look I ordered online. i didn't even know they released in GS

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal u shoulda just copped fam. :lol: That 267.50 burned but I learned my lesson from last years ASG foams. Heck, even if they come in the mail and burn my eyes in hand, I could not foresee not making at least retail back if reselling. It's a win-same, not even a win-lose. Same as in you're in the same predicament as before purchase if you end up reselling. You either like the kicks and you keep em, or you don't like and sell, making your money back and maybe then some. It's not a lose situation like say the laser 4s for $250 last year and not being able to get em off below retail DS lol

Last edited:

i'm sick 
laugh.gif

i had em, but threw em back 
mean.gif
Starting to feel the same lol.  Also I was meh on the Pure Plats but from those pics I am in. 

It happens bro, there's always something on the horizon with this hobby tho.

Also is anybody else good on the platinum yeezy foams? I know I am. It's funny but I'm reluctant to even bother buying plats bc then I'll feel the need to "complete the set" and go after the blacks and all reds. Same thing for people who bought the first two, are you now more inclined to purchase the plat foams because it's the last of the trio?

Any chance of allstar restockin or bein available at ftl outside of new york? Mad i missed dem yesterday!!! Smh

Haven't been on this post much, anybody got an update on these? Heard they were dropping this month but haven't found any release dates
According to my source, very very soon. Celebs already have their pairs rocking them. We should be hearing something in a few weeks for more info on em.

Yeah I can't wait for those red foams. I really like foams with gum or blacked out soles. The ice is nice, but it can be too sensitive.

Do the red foams have a release date yet? I will be doubling up on those for sure and beat them into the earth.

Back
Top Bottom