FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
You got thru with NDC or did you use SNKRS ?

I had snkrs loaded up with size, payment and address but it was my other account that would have shipped to my parents and using PayPal so I logged in on ndc and used my own address and cc. Wanted to use a cc so I could return to a Nike store if needed. Checked out with a 12 on ndc like 10 minutes ago

Welp somehow cooked on SNKRS and Villa. I was expecting this cop to be as challenging as the solars, so I got into multi-task mode and pulled the trigger on the phone and laptop. Definitely don't need two pairs so this SNKRS pair is going back to Niketown.

Welp somehow cooked on SNKRS and Villa. I was expecting this cop to be as challenging as the solars, so I got into multi-task mode and pulled the trigger on the phone and laptop. Definitely don't need two pairs so this SNKRS pair is going back to Niketown.
just cancel the SNKRS order within the app. less hassle

I'm not really a matchy matchy type of guy, but what would you guys say is a good color fit for these?
sorry man.... had to do it 
laugh.gif

Sill nothing Grizz..... shocked they havent moved them to NDC yet.   FSR still on SNKRS so i guess they will go eventually
Its stupid. I dont know what they`re trying to accomplish by making them SNKRS only to begin with. We`re both waiting on that SW :smh: :smh: SH im sure, LOL.

Damn nike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom