FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Its stupid. I dont know what they`re trying to accomplish by making them SNKRS only to begin with. 
Greed  
laugh.gif

they've been putting a lot of new releases on snkrs first so people can't use discos 
mean.gif

Its stupid. I dont know what they`re trying to accomplish by making them SNKRS only to begin with. We`re both waiting on that SW:smh::smh:SH im sure, LOL.

Damn nike.

Greed  :lol:   

they've been putting a lot of new releases on snkrs first so people can't use discos :smh:  

I also think it has to do with fighting against bots. I haven't seen one that's been able to beat the snkrs website yet

I also think it has to do with fighting against bots. I haven't seen one that's been able to beat the snkrs website yet
Hell, from what i can see there are plenty bots that beat SNKRS. a bot i used to have sent a tweet saying how they added SNKRS web to the options to add to cart. SMDH.

Got two pairs at footlocker this morning. Idk if im surprised these are sitting or not. The moved up date surely had some level of impact

You guys think these are sitting on SNKRS because of the Friday release, or the abrupt release date change? The Carolina blues were a Friday release and sat for a while too right?

You guys think these are sitting on SNKRS because of the Friday release, or the abrupt release date change? The Carolina blues were a Friday release and sat for a while too right?

These are sitting on snkrs? Says it's sold out on snkrs desktop site...but available at most retailers. $250 is a lot of money for a 'athletic shoe'. I imagine when supply steadily drops due to slower consumer purchasing, demand will start to creep up slowly. I don't think the hype was as vast as Jordan's and other limited releases.

What you can't readily have, you want it more. Human nature.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I'll have to clear out my browser and check.

These platinum's look sharp, but I guess I'll see what they look like when I get them.

Was sold on getting the pure platinums today, but every pair I looked at the paint looked real shotty. Including the display pair. Easy pass

Still not on NDC. SMH. Ah well.......Guess they dont wanna get em sold.

Or maybe its because they gave out soo many 20% off codes because of the Masters F up, lol.

Back
Top Bottom