FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yea I realized awhile back that copping my toddlers the same shoes as me is not economical at all. Seeing they grow out of them so quick, I cop whatever I find on sale wherever for them. As long as they look presentable at all times I'm straight.
thats factz my son wear nikes jordans and some polo and nautica but its ALL the clearance stuff lmao learned shortly after my son was born that the clothes will fit for 3 months if that...

Dang, missed my 10.5 i guess.

Not to beat a dead horse on a previous discussion but I usually TTS for pros and 1/2 up for ones. But the Caros seem to run a bit bigger than normal for me. I compared a size 11 Caro, Gold, Holo, and stealth that i have. All of them, i have no room around the front or back of my foot whatsoever. But with the Caros, i can shove my foot up a little and have almost an inch of extra space in the back. It's kind of annoying that the sizing seems inconsistent.

Anybody have this odd defect on their red foams. From a slight distance it looks like a shimmer sparkle. Up close it looks like needle point dots of missed paint. Odd because it's only on the outer of the left shoe. Odd...

View media item 2002516

Anybody have this odd defect on their red foams. From a slight distance it looks like a shimmer sparkle. Up close it looks like needle point dots of missed paint. Odd because it's only on the outer of the left shoe. Odd...

View media item 2002516

Not mine, but mines have a slight difference in hue on the inner part of the shoe. Straight from good ol' Nike.com....I'm gonna see if I can grab another pair soon and send these B grades back. If not I'll keep em. Really shocked they passed inspection.

View media item 2002516
Yep got the same on a small part of the toe area on the front of my right shoe. What i did notice is that the red color has crackles in it on both my pairs not sure if done on purpose can anyone confirm. You do have to look really close to see it.

Last edited:
Just got my pair in. I like them, but not as much as the candy apple ones (as i like to call the varsity reds). I wish nike would rerelease those.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom