FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yep got the same on a small part of the toe area on the front of my right shoe. What i did notice is that the red color has crackles in it on both my pairs not sure if done on purpose can anyone confirm. You do have to look really close to see it.

It's designed with cracks

so check this out...

i ordered the red foams off nike

was set for delivery today when i last checked tracking on monday

i wake up today and i check my email and i get the "your item was delivered" email

so im like huh no it wasnt yet

i check the tracking says delivered yesterday

but

it states "left at door" at 7:05pm

so UPS dude shows up with it doesnt ring the bell or anything no one signs for it and leaves it on the steps

now obviously no one at my house nor myself accepted the package

so someone took it off the steps because i live in brooklyn anyone could have taken it from a random person walking by or a lady collecting cans

now at that time dude was ending his run so he just got lazy and tossed it on my steps and bounced

call nike and of course shoe is sold out so they refunded me

im like ive NEVER had UPS deliver and not get a signature nike was just like you have to request signature from UPS im like since when? because that leaves you wide open to fraud

she was like just speak to UPS

so check this out...

i wake up today and i check my email and i get the "your item was delivered" email

but

so UPS dude shows up with it doesnt ring the bell or anything no one signs for it and leaves it on the steps

so someone took it off the steps because i live in brooklyn anyone could have taken it from a random person walking by or a lady collecting cans

now at that time dude was ending his run so he just got lazy and tossed it on my steps and bounced

im like ive NEVER had UPS deliver and not get a signature nike was just like you have to request signature from UPS im like since when? because that leaves you wide open to fraud

man thats crazy!!! Atleast Nike refunded your money instead of telling you to file a claim with UPS.

so check this out...
but

what nike told you was 100% accurate.
Signature confirmation is not standard. If you know you live in a neighborhood that isnt the most trustworthy, then its on you to take the necessary precautions.
Sounds like the UPS driver typically recognizes the neighborhood's capabilities and does you a solid with not fulfilling the delivery but didnt this time.

Last edited:
IVE HEARD OF THAT TOO.. REQUESTING SIGNATURE .. I WAS BLOWN AWAY WHEN I HEARD SUCH A THING.. AS FOR UPS.. THEY HAVE NEVER EVER BEEN GOOD TO ME... WAAAY TOO MANY MISHAPS WITH DELIVERING MY SHOES TO OTHER PPL. IF YOU ORDER FROM A PLACE THAT AUTOMATICALLY USES UPS... YOURE BETTER OFF INTERCEPTING THE PACKAGE AND ASKING THAT THEY HOLD IT AT A PICK UP CENTER... ITS INCONVENIENT BUT AT LEAST YOURE MORE LIKELY TO GET THEM

Signature confirmation is not standard. If you know you live in a neighborhood that isnt the most trustworthy, then its on you to take the necessary precautions.

Sounds like the UPS driver typically recognizes the neighborhood's capabilities and does you a solid with not fulfilling the delivery but didnt this time.

oh im BEYOND sure this wasnt the usual driver

the usual guy delivers by 3PM and always get a signature of not he comes back the next day

my area isnt exactly bad but its new york so foot traffic alone just paints a bullseye on it

i mean you think someone collecting cans wouldnt see it and be like hmmm

of course they would

my thing is the driver didnt ring the bell or anything(had 4 people at home)

so dude literally just tossed it on the steps and broke out(i assume unless he kept it lol)

no bell ring hell not even a paper notiice left on the door?

only reason i found out was i got the nike email so i was like whoa wtf

the usual guy delivers by 3PM and always get a signature of not he comes back the next day

my area isnt exactly bad but its new york so foot traffic alone just paints a bullseye on it

of course they would

so dude literally just tossed it on the steps and broke out(i assume unless he kept it lol)

You should consider signing up for UPS MyChoice, usps's equivalent service, and a MyFedex account.
This would allow you to customize your delivery notifications and let you be more aware of your packages.

of course they would

You should consider signing up for UPS MyChoice, usps's equivalent service, and a MyFedex account.
This would allow you to customize your delivery notifications and let you be more aware of your packages.
ehhh having MyChoice doesnt neccessarily protect you from UPS pulling some BS. here goes....

take MY foams this saturday from NDC for example. supposed to be delivered yesterday. i went to the access point thinking its there cuz i got the ready for pickup email from UPS for my FNL pair so i assume both there. its happened before, where multiple packages are ready for pickup there but i dont get a pickup email for every single one. so i get there and only FNL package was there. was told to come back tomorrow to get the nike one because they havent delivered yet.

got an email later that night that my package was ready for pickup at UPS facility instead of my usual access point where ALL my UPS packages been going successfully. I call and ask them to send it to my access point so i can pick it up today, to which they tell me they cannot because there is no name attached to my package so they cant link it to my mychoice and therefore ineligible for access point delivery. they said Nike didnt give them a name, only an address as the reason why. i told them i cant go pick it up  because thats 1 and a half hours both ways. its ridiculouss that i have to travel basically 3 hours to get my package and it wasnt even my mess up. i got told that i should not have called to have the package held at a facility if i didnt wanna have to go pick it up. thats when i got offended and turned up a little and asked what she means that i called and requested the hold? i told her i never EVER called to arrange for them to hold my package at a facility. i asked why the hell i would call to hold my package 1.5 hours out of my way both ways, when I have mychoice set to automatically reroute my packages to an access point 15 minutes away like ALL my ups packages. she really didnt have anything worthwhile to say as a retort.

i was then told i gotta pick it up as only option, or they can give me an "id number" they have listed instead of my name and i can go to mychoice settings and add a family member with the "id number" as the name instead and it would force the package to link to mychoice. i was hyped. i said sure, lets do that, thinking its gonna get resolved and im good. she says ok and asks for payment info because to do that they would need to charge me $6.....i thought WTF? and politely declined.

i then asked what options do i have. cant they just add my name? she says theres no way they can do that.....lady told me to have nike call and update with my name. i called nike, the rep contacted UPS, and UPS tells the nike rep info cannot be updated, basically too bad. so i got the runaround basically from UPS.

fasforward to this morning....lady from the facility where my package is being held hostage calls to confirm that i am indeed requesting to hold it there and pick up. i told her she was the 2nd UPS rep to tell me that i requested the hold....i said i never ever did. i asked her just for the heck of it if i can send to an access point. she looks it up, tells me same thing the lady last night told me....ineligible because there is no name attached from when Nike submitted info. got told the SAME thing AGAIN that i gotta call Nike and have them call UPS to update the info.

so i hang up, call Nike and make a giant stink. even the nike rep was perplexed after looking up the order info. she said she sees full name and address in the info submitted/printed to UPS. she also saw that there were notes in my account from last night when the first rep called and got denied updating info by UPS. luckily my nike rep this time felt super bad and she went way above and beyond and contacted the nike UPS rep they have there and nike just ended up paying UPS to do an address change to my access point.

sooooooooooo basically....

at first, UPS' stance is that they are able to make the change and accomodate me and fix the issue.....for the price of an extra $6.

after i declined that option and they realized they were not going to get any money out of me for a resolution, their stance changed from "yes it is possible..." to now "oh, theres absolutely nothing we can do. we cannot update the info on our end. call Nike and have them update"... and they told the first nike rep that called nothing can be done. i guess the first nike rep didnt offer money for an address change.

2nd nike rep from this morning called, felt bad, offered UPS money for the address change, and VOILA, it went from "impossible, cant do anything on our end" to resolved and completed after a payment.

UPS is 100% about the money. they dont give a rats behind about customers or their own F-ups.

/end rant.

Last edited:
atdizzle atdizzle sorry for your situation but im still going to advise anyone that gets deliveries to choose those accounts. I understand processes are not 100% and id rather UPS have my package and play those games than some chump that picked it up and walked off while i was at work.

@ATDizzle sorry for your situation but im still going to advise anyone that gets deliveries to choose those accounts. I understand processes are not 100% and id rather UPS have my package and play those games than some chump that picked it up and walked off while i was at work.
no no dont get me wrong bigj, thats the correct advice. mychoice is awesome. im not saying dont use it. keep telling dudes to sign up for that. its the right thing to do. i just wanted to share my story and vent about UPS and their BS. i wasnt going to share or post about it at all, but then i saw vampires issues with UPS and their dishonesty and shadiness and how the issue was with his pair of foams as well and also very recently as well, so i said hey why not.

this was the first time this ever happened. so im not knocking mychoice at all. i will continue using mychoice and would advise others to create an account. im just knocking UPS as a company and their money-hungry mentality if you happen to need help in the future for anything.

if u got the bread, then all is smooth. its possible for them to help you. if u dont got no bread, then it changes to naw its impossible, they cannot make changes in their own system etc....ridiculous lol

Last edited:
UPS my choice keeps packages from being left or stolen from a porch, which was the issue.
my teal 4s were left at the discretion of my driver at my backdoor, in the bronx in NYC. and it was linked to mychoice. had to call the supervisor for my local facility and complain because the dude left it when it needed sig. that was the only time that issue happened tho. but thats a whole other story lol

[@=/u/154293/ATDizzle]@ATDizzle[/@] sorry for your situation but im still going to advise anyone that gets deliveries to choose those accounts. I understand processes are not 100% and id rather UPS have my package and play those games than some chump that picked it up and walked off while i was at work.

no no dont get me wrong bigj, thats the correct advice. mychoice is awesome. im not saying dont use it. keep telling dudes to sign up for that. its the right thing to do. i just wanted to share my story and vent about UPS and their BS. i wasnt going to share or post about it at all, but then i saw vampires issues with UPS and their dishonesty and shadiness and how the issue was with his pair of foams as well and also very recently as well, so i said hey why not.

this was the first time this ever happened. so im not knocking mychoice at all. i will continue using mychoice and would advise others to create an account. im just knocking UPS as a company and their money-hungry mentality if you happen to need help in the future for anything.

if u got the bread, then all is smooth. its possible for them to help you. if u dont got no bread, then it changes to naw its impossible, they cannot make changes in their own system etc....ridiculous lol

gotcha. im def sorry for your issue but at least you will have a happy ending :D

i have my fair share of horror stories also from doing a stock locate of the 6/17 cdp at FNL only to have the store send me 2 pairs of 17s and to have the store i did the order at accuse me of stealing the 6s to asking USPS to not deliver a package to a customer because i sent the wrong item only for them to deliver it anyways to Fedex's contractors stealing my stuff around christmas. it always sucks

Last edited:

@@ATDizzle sorry for your situation but im still going to advise anyone that gets deliveries to choose those accounts. I understand processes are not 100% and id rather UPS have my package and play those games than some chump that picked it up and walked off while i was at work.

gotcha. im def sorry for your issue but at least you will have a happy ending
happy.gif

i have my fair share of horror stories also from doing a stock locate of the 6/17 cdp at FNL only to have the store send me 2 pairs of 17s and to have the stock i did the order at accuse me of stealing the 6s to asking USPS to not deliver a package to a customer because i sent the wrong item only for them to deliver it anyways to Fedex's contractors stealing my stuff around christmas. it always sucks
OUUUCH! that last one with fedex especially sucks! thats like up there with being the worst....the guy entrusted to deliver your packages is actually the one screwing you lol. insane bro.

UPS my choice keeps packages from being left or stolen from a porch, which was the issue.

my teal 4s were left at the discretion of my driver at my backdoor, in the bronx in NYC. and it was linked to mychoice. had to call the supervisor for my local facility and complain because the dude left it when it needed sig. that was the only time that issue happened tho. but thats a whole other story lol
you requested a hold for will call and they still delivered it? That's never happened with me before. Kinda makes it useless if they not honoring your requests...

you requested a hold for will call and they still delivered it? That's never happened with me before. Kinda makes it useless if they not honoring your requests...

it happens. human error.
i have had Fedex still deliver a couple of packages when i requested them to be held at a local facility.
i have also had USPS deliver a package to me without me signing even though signature confirmation was required by the shipper.

exactly. and on top of delivering it when he wasnt supposed to, he just left it at my door without a sig. i wasnt even really that bothered by the fact that he delivered to my crib when it was set to access point...its the fact that he went to the crib, nobody was home, and he still left it even tho it said sig confirm. id felt beter if ok he took it to the wrong place, but at least he didnt just leave it....which he did lol.

its never ever happened like that after i complained that time tho.

it happens. human error.
i have had Fedex still deliver a couple of packages when i requested them to be held at a local facility.
i have also had USPS deliver a package to me without me signing even though signature confirmation was required by the shipper.
I've had plenty of shipping mishaps but that's a new one and i want no parts of it, LOL. I signed up for mychoice after the ship to store jig died for me. UPS returned obsidians when they claimed the couldn't find the FA at my local mall :rolleyes

it happens. human error.
I've had plenty of shipping mishaps but that's a new one and i want no parts of it, LOL. I signed up for mychoice after the ship to store jig died for me. UPS returned obsidians when they claimed the couldn't find the FA at my local mall :rolleyes

:rofl: I could just imagine your face when you heard them say that.

Back
Top Bottom