FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Missed out on most of the shoe releases I wanted this year for various reasons. Getting the olympic foams for my bday will ease the pain a little bit.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

i gave up on foams not saying i would never buy another pair but i stopped keeping up with the shoes

thinking of selling almost all of my foams not counting supremes or OG royal colorway and a few others

i returned the Carolina blue colorway and thinking of returning the all star foams that came out early this year

still got the receipt from nike lab

anyone else feeling the same way

Last edited:
Nike is killing Foams like they have everything else. The Eggplants and Coppers were the last pairs I felt were necessary until they oversaturated the market with a million hypebeast colorways.

I wouldn't "collect" Foams unless you have the money. Just pick and choose what you like. If you have older/rarer colorways, hold on to them. If you have more recent ones that you don't care about anymore, might as well unload them.

[/quote]
Nike is killing Foams like they have everything else. The Eggplants and Coppers were the last pairs I felt were necessary until they oversaturated the market with a million hypebeast colorways.

I wouldn't "collect" Foams unless you have the money. Just pick and choose what you like. If you have older/rarer colorways, hold on to them. If you have more recent ones that you don't care about anymore, might as well unload them.

Yep. Foam's jumped the shark at the Galaxy colorway. I will pick up certain ones here and there, but for the most part they are on the back burner for me.

Just got the blue mirrors. My 1st foam. Almost ran me $300 with tax! I'm happy with them tho. Going on a sneaker break real soon

Yeah I know. Still too much imo. But these were my favorite foam so had to do it

Last edited:
I still want a pair. I almost grabbed some yesterday but I gotta deal on some south beach Lebron 9s that I just couldn't refuse.

Back
Top Bottom