FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
**** how does that happen? Normal wear and tare or do you gota beat them? Cuzz if I can't avoid it I gota let these pupies go

Last edited:
Is it March yet?
frown.gif

inwish I never started reading these threads for this reason. I'm paranoid that they are going to chip so I keep finding reasons to not wear them
i hv worn mine several times casually no chippin yet!!! I would say dey hold up better than the allstar pairs imo

Ya but they eventually will. That's all the proof I need to return a $300 pair of shoes that won't last :frown: I'll get maroon 6 tomorrow instead

No, you have the All Star foams on the bottom and a random pair of blue mirrors. That someone rub the hell out of and thats not even chipping... Get the facts correct before you start give advice
I'm not giving advice. I'm showing him that the blue comes off whether it's chipping, cracking or rubbing.

Last edited:

No, you have the All Star foams on the bottom and a random pair of blue mirrors. That someone rub the hell out of and thats not even chipping... Get the facts correct before you start give advice
I'm not giving advice. I'm showing him that the blue comes off whether it's chipping, cracking or rubbing.
Why are you using the All Star foams as an example ? When the Blue Mirror and the All Stars are 2 different shoes

According to my local hoh manager, Olympic foams looking limited!!! Hopefully the hype stays low so i can snatch a pair!!! (Brought the Barkley Olympic 180s in case i strike out on the foams) anybody hv idea on numbers of "prm" release foams? 1 size run 2 size runs etc?...

According to my local hoh manager, Olympic foams looking limited!!! Hopefully the hype stays low so i can snatch a pair!!! (Brought the Barkley Olympic 180s in case i strike out on the foams) anybody hv idea on numbers of "prm" release foams? 1 size run 2 size runs etc?...
probly not different from many othr foam releases

lets not talk about it on here so the ressellers dont go and screw it up for those who wanna wear shoes..

Back
Top Bottom