FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I'm still surprised so many people don't like the Optic Yellows. I love them personally and have gotten tons of compliments on them.

I think the reason they're sitting though isn't so much that people aren't buying (especially on release weekend). I think Nike just made an absurdly large number of pairs. Even small Foot Lockers got significant quantities.

Either way, to each his or her own. I'm rocking and enjoying my pair (with a second pair stocked)!
outside the black soles and lacking a Wu-Tang logo people decided to spend their $250 on something more appealing. imho.

I'm still surprised so many people don't like the Optic Yellows. I love them personally and have gotten tons of compliments on them.

I think the reason they're sitting though isn't so much that people aren't buying (especially on release weekend). I think Nike just made an absurdly large number of pairs. Even small Foot Lockers got significant quantities.

Either way, to each his or her own. I'm rocking and enjoying my pair (with a second pair stocked)!

View media item 2099915View media item 2099918
no possible way u can mess this shoe up!!! So y double up? Perfectly fine with my one pair... these will last forever!!!

outside the black soles and lacking a Wu-Tang logo people decided to spend their $250 on something more appealing. imho.

I can definitely understand people being disappointed the Wu-Tang collaboration never came to fruition. The shade of yellow itself is also certainly polarizing. The black soles though were actually a big draw for me...no yellowing! Pretty much renders them impervious to getting dirty...they are pretty much indestructible. The black soles on the Red Pros and Northern Lights also didn't seem to hurt their sales at all. I would be curious though if more people would have picked them up if they had icy soles. I have to admit a smoked icy sole would have looked sick.

I'm glad they turned out to be an easy cop though, and if they do sit long enough to go on sale I'll probably grab another pair or two. Maybe I'm weird lol, but I just think this is a great colorway.

no possible way u can mess this shoe up!!! So y double up? Perfectly fine with my one pair... these will last forever!!!

I want to be able to wear them regularly and know I've got another pair waiting when they start to wear out. And Foams, despite being far more resilient than most other sneakers, still wear down over time. The forefoot tread on Ones is prone to cracking and causing the Zoom Air to deflate, and the suede eventually gets dry and begins to crack and discolor. And when you wear them with your 6 year old son there are plenty of unexpected ways your shoes can get damaged lol. So for those reasons I doubled up.

Large quantities being made isn't the problem. people just don't like this colorway is simply the reason they are sitting. I'd consider them on clearance way down the line and even then id hesitate to pull the trigger on them. 

Yea I'm disappointed in that blue sole as well... Wish they would've executed these as they did red/black pros

If they had a black sole like the University Red Pros I absolutely would be copping. I do want to see them in person though. Might look better than a lot of us are expecting.

They had one job... Recreate the red pros, but make all that was red, blue.

They failed. Might pick up the optic yellows at some point since they're still everywhere.. Other than that, bring on the Doom's!

Nobody wants the Olympic foams?? Good should b easy cop nex fri!! Seems like ppl skipped over them, i see more convo about the royal pros then i do the olympics?? Been excited about the Olympics since pics 1st surfaced

Nobody wants the Olympic foams?? Good should b easy cop nex fri!! Seems like ppl skipped over them, i see more convo about the royal pros then i do the olympics?? Been excited about the Olympics since pics 1st surfaced
I want em but I thought they drop on a Tuesday

They had one job... Recreate the red pros, but make all that was red, blue.

They failed. Might pick up the optic yellows at some point since they're still everywhere.. Other than that, bring on the Doom's!

Just retro the OG blue Pro's.

12.09.13-Foamposite-Comparison-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom