FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I know I'm gonna see those maroon joints everywhere in the DMV, since they match the ******** uni's perfectly...

Question: I have narrow feet and my heel usually moves around in my regular size 11. Is the toe area long and roomy enough to go down half a size to 10.5? Thanks for the info!

Question: I have narrow feet and my heel usually moves around in my regular size 11. Is the toe area long and roomy enough to go down half a size to 10.5? Thanks for the info!
my feet are a lil wide and my true size 9 fits perfect on the olympic foams but the fit is snug on the olives. so going down half a size should be good for you

If only they woulda released like that smh! [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]
I wonder if the dye will actually stick after wear. Do you know if the blue outsole is a solid blue or is it translucent blue? I can't really tell from the photo

If it's translucent, might have to cop to do this custom

:smh:

ndc images >retail pair images

Thank you drewswish drewswish for posting those. $ saved for me.

The retail pair looks too shiny, metallic. They needed a flatter, more dull color to pull off the burgundy, maroon color imo.

I check the weather before i wear my Olys and dude at da beach with his pair.... Im not on team sole condoms but i couldnt do that to pair
laugh.gif
... Repped for enjoying them

Back
Top Bottom