FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Ordering the pure platinums, gonna be my first pair of foams. I'm a 12.5 should I order 12 or 13?

Last edited:
Just scored sharpie foams and class of 97 pearls off eBay for the price of a package basically. $363 to be exact.

Good deal or y'all think I could have gone lower? It was or best offer.

Just scored sharpie foams and class of 97 pearls off eBay for the price of a package basically. $363 to be exact.

Good deal or y'all think I could have gone lower? It was or best offer.

The price sounds great. Condition?

My pearls started to Separate on the sole, gonna see if I can find a nice deal for a size 10.5/11 for the 97 pack Pearls only at some point

Lightly worn. Everything icy still. $185 for the sharpies and $170 for the pearls. Dude gave me an option to send in either sharpie package or class of 97 package. I chose sharpie package. Feel like that's the better looking box out the two.

Gamer G is probably twitching right now while seeing those pics
laugh.gif
haha.. its just dirt though.. but mines.. are built for all weather

Lightly worn. Everything icy still. $185 for the sharpies and $170 for the pearls. Dude gave me an option to send in either sharpie package or class of 97 package. I chose sharpie package. Feel like that's the better looking box out the two.

sounds like a GREAT DEAL
#salute

They pushed the maroons up to the 20th of Oct.! saw it on Nice kicks!!

View media item 2182391

Restock of Foams and Retros on Footlocker right now.

Optic Yellows are $199. Grey Suede and Olympic available, but only in stores. Check store availability.

Use code LKS1694N for 15% off.

Back
Top Bottom