FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Wayyyy back in 98' Champs Sports had this magazine/advertisement book that you could pick up at the stores. Had pictures of clothes and upcoming releases. I remember clearly that they had a picture of the upcoming "Pearl" Foams but the picture used was not what was released. It was similar to those Chrome swoosh foams up there. Clearly they used some sort of sample for the shot but that was always weird to me and I remember it to this day. Shortly after that SLAM came out with the picture of the real "Pearl" foams that were released.

Does anyone else in here remember that?

I might have to grab these and put a real shiny coat on them lol. May be the closest I ever get to Mirror Foams or (Chromeposites)....whatever they are hahaha

these have to be unfinished... we need better photos of these.. the sole aint even clear blue..lo

these could be wear test samplesl

these have to be unfinished... we need better photos of these.. the sole aint even clear blue..lo

these could be wear test samplesl

Not trying to be a smart@ss, but would they even do a weartest sample? I mean, they have the forms and stuff for these shoes. Would they even "wear test" this shoe? Do they "weartest" retro Jordan?

Not trying to be a smart@ss, but would they even do a weartest sample? I mean, they have the forms and stuff for these shoes. Would they even "wear test" this shoe? Do they "weartest" retro Jordan?
they have done that with shoes before.. these look incomplete

Are the hypercobalts soldout everywhere? May try to stock locate a pair at local ftl... i thought dey would sit for a lil while? Guess i was wrong...

Foamposite loyalist are tided of this C/w.

x2

I'd like a brown, beige colorway (done the right way).

I think a reverse pink would look good. All black with pink accents (tongue stripe, pull tabs, mini swoosh). Just like the HOH greens.

The + app reserved the maroon gum peanut butter jelly cranberry foams instead of the banned 1 restock today.
Didn't want them. Guess that's for click like more foams than Jordan 1s. Interesting what shoes app reserves.

Hit on size 11 at footlocker and am waitlist on footaction for size 10.5... how the sizing on these foams haven't had one in a while ?

​Another angle of the Silver Surfers. Basically the Sivler Pros with a chrome swoosh and carbon fiber upper

Back
Top Bottom