FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
They are sold out everywhere!! I was able to cop from CG site and still have my FA reservation.. Might just pick that one up as well...

can't believe these soldout!!
me too! just a bunch of wana be resellers thinking they will make money off them. 

but they are still on the footsites

nvm when you add to cart it says sold out.

they sold out because the size runs were limited. 

Last edited:
I see that Kicksusa still has them but only 8-11.5. FTL, FA all sold out.. This is crazy.. I haven't seen a foamposite sell out in a minute (well since the GF & Chromeposites)

i stopped copping from them a while back when i realized those clowns were gonna charge me 7.99 to pick up in store....even tho it costs that same amount to ship it to my house. in store pickup should be free. and it wasnt even a hot RD drop. was a pair of acgs that they put on sale cuz nobody wanted i guess.
i really dont understand why they charge for in store pickup. why even choose that when they can come straight to my door.

but i hate how they have it in big red letters free shipping $75 or more but they wont do it for new releases lol

i stopped copping from them a while back when i realized those clowns were gonna charge me 7.99 to pick up in store....even tho it costs that same amount to ship it to my house. in store pickup should be free. and it wasnt even a hot RD drop. was a pair of acgs that they put on sale cuz nobody wanted i guess.
i really dont understand why they charge for in store pickup. why even choose that when they can come straight to my door.

but i hate how they have it in big red letters free shipping $75 or more but they wont do it for new releases lol
i cant comprehend why they do it too. thats why i always try NDC, eastbay, shoepalace etc first. only times i do footlocker nowadays is when i go to the actual store.

Because the sole for the smaller sizes is the Foamposite Pro sole. If you want a swoosh on the sole in a mens size, cop a pair of Foam Pros
yeah i know its a Pro sole but since the shoe itself is a foamposite one they should've just did the sole as a foam one instead of switching it up to pro soles for pairs other than the mens. Still a good concept for them nonetheless

Them maroons calling me 
sick.gif

@hassan16
laugh.gif

tumblr_n6iqmlbV9P1saykaxo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom