FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I feel like, if you have the black Foamdomes, it's no point in getting any other boots lol. I wore them last night on a date and they're durable and seem Like they will last forever lol. They pretty comfortable, also.

I feel like, if you have the black Foamdomes, it's no point in getting any other boots lol. I wore them last night on a date and they're durable and seem Like they will last forever lol. They pretty comfortable, also.

For sure dude. Was sick of my steel toe Docs after all these years cause I eventually crack the sole, but these d*mn things are solid. Something different.

The Og FDs were pretty roomy... How do the retros fit? Thx

Even if it is the royals that drop on SNKRS they will be available later when they drop at stores, so no big deal

Hmmm....we heard rumors of them coming back but that seems way to quick. Probably a shoe nobody cares about or a restock of the space jams.
laugh.gif
Been seeing rumors of the LeBron 14 or the Kyrie 3 dropping

Kyrie 3s dropping 26th. Not them. I can't think of a bigger and more iconic shoe to drop than galaxy foams. Maybe even just the stock never sold in orlando.

Back
Top Bottom