FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

you have a $500+ phone and buy $100+ sneakers and being cheap when buying a measly $2 app. C'mon man!

you are paying for free info

its the internet, nothing is a secret

Honestly, I paid $2 well over a year ago and I've been 100% happy.
For me, all it took was for me to get something from the info 1 time which the app has helped me with at least once.

The biggest difference between the app and what other social media accounts do is that the app doesn't spam your notifications in search for referral link revenue. I personally hate my man phone being spammed.

If any one is looking for the blue chrome foams, I saw a post in a local group for a size 13 for 170. PM me.

If any one is looking for the blue chrome foams, I saw a post in a local group for a size 13 for 170. PM me.

FA found me a sz 13 pair on stock locate last week so there are some sz 13's out their

However, 50 below retail is fine...

FA found me a sz 13 pair on stock locate last week so there are some sz 13's out their

However, 50 below retail is fine...

You talking about the blue chromes or the dooms?
If you really are talking about the chromes then that's crazy because not many pairs were out there. Come up for sure

Sorry, my mistake. It was the Cobalt Blues and not the Blue Chromes.

Getting back to the Royals, the early info on these said they were going to be a Quickstrike with special 20th Anniversary packaging.

Nike has done a pretty good job limiting the info and photos on these so far.
Haven't seen any photos with the box.

That's what I heard, I haven't been active in trying to find pics but usually there's someone who's posted a shoes in box pic within a month of release

Coppers, yes, one of my top 5 foams.

Out of the two 2010 pairs I own, one is still DS so technically I don't really need another pair.

If the quality is on par (or better) than the 2010's I'll sell my DS pair and get the 2017's.

Blue mirror foams was in the downtown Detroit Nike clearance store for $200....they flew once word got out

Back
Top Bottom