FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
[quote name="GamerG"]we need these back with a blue icy sole..:[/quote]

ya it's definitely the foam pro i most want to see retroed. hoping for the 20th anniversary that they'll be retroed for the first time.

but i'd even settle for any black/black foam pro. prefer the icy sole, but i'll take what i can get. i don't think we've had a black/black foam pro since like 2003 right?

ya it's definitely the foam pro i most want to see retroed. hoping for the 20th anniversary that they'll be retroed for the first time.

but i'd even settle for any black/black foam pro. prefer the icy sole, but i'll take what i can get. i don't think we've had a black/black foam pro since like 2003 right?

Troof ...n what a travesty, I swear Nike was dropping those Black Foam Pro Bs annually up until then :smokin

Some old foams are def due for a retro including the black pros in any OG flavor and the volts at the minimum. Would dare to say before royals, copper, and eggplant retros.

Some old foams are def due for a retro including the black pros in any OG flavor and the volts at the minimum. Would dare to say before royals, copper, and eggplant retros.

royal foam is my favorite shoe of all time and my '97 & '07 have been beaten to hell & trashed over the years. didn't buy in 2011 so i'm actually desperate for the 2017 version. but other than that, there's no foam i'd want more than a black pro. i've seen the rumors about copper & eggplant coming back, but honestly i couldn't care less about retro+ colorways.

definitely got my fingers & toes crossed that we'll get that OG flavor finally in 2017. it's the perfect time to do it. pearls have been retroed several times, but no other OG pro has EVER retroed in 20 years. kind of crazy.

royal foam is my favorite shoe of all time and my '97 & '07 have been beaten to hell & trashed over the years. didn't buy in 2011 so i'm actually desperate for the 2017 version. but other than that, there's no foam i'd want more than a black pro. i've seen the rumors about copper & eggplant coming back, but honestly i couldn't care less about retro+ colorways.

definitely got my fingers & toes crossed that we'll get that OG flavor finally in 2017. it's the perfect time to do it. pearls have been retroed several times, but no other OG pro has EVER retroed in 20 years. kind of crazy.

I hear you on the royals. I just know it's much easier to find Royal foams from 07 for near retail than it is for any of the ones I mentioned. Heck, I got a new in box pair over the summer for the low. I think like $180 shipped

View media item 2289789

I hear you on the royals. I just know it's much easier to find Royal foams from 07 for near retail than it is for any of the ones I mentioned. Heck, I got a new in box pair over the summer for the low. I think like $180 shipped
I need them bro, I need them.

Not talking about raffles. Just going through eBay and patiently looking for the right deal. Raffles don't help you get older, quality stuff for better than new retail.

Also, the foams were actually $160 not $180
smile.gif
I understand and you're right. Remember the jersey hunt? I actually found one for a good price (sorry to go off topic
laugh.gif
):

View media item 2289789

The first wood grain blessing of 2017

tenor.gif

View media item 2289789

The first wood grain blessing of 2017

tenor.gif

:lol:

Oh lord...

Back
Top Bottom