FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Does molds really matter and can somebody what will be the biggest difference between 07 royals and 2017 pair. Im on the fence on whether i should get 07 pair and skip 17 release. I found one DS for 330. I know for a fact i will get another pair of DS 2010 Coppers, i dont like that blue tint on the 2017 pair. Thanks for the info

i like when y'all

Does molds really matter and can somebody what will be the biggest difference between 07 royals and 2017 pair. Im on the fence on whether i should get 07 pair and skip 17 release. I found one DS for 330. I know for a fact i will get another pair of DS 2010 Coppers, i dont like that blue tint on the 2017 pair. Thanks for the info
Mane just cop the 2017s for retail and save yourself $100

its personal preference.
the 07s were made in taiwan. better than what we get today.
you should also be able to do better than $330. just be patient and also be ready to pull the trigger when you find the deal.
eBay has been having flash sales that can help chop the price down also. For example, last week there was a $15 off of $75 that ran.

I figured, I'm curious if it's the standard white underneath or maybe black (a man can dream) lol not willing to try on my pair though as they're still DS but imagining black foam underneath the print with that black outsole makes me want to find out

I figured, I'm curious if it's the standard white underneath or maybe black (a man can dream) lol not willing to try on my pair though as they're still DS but imagining black foam underneath the print with that black outsole makes me want to find out

The materials are different in the northern lights compared to the other ones that have been acetoned.

The ones you have seen acetoned have a layer on top of the foams that gets stripped off. That's not the same as the all stars.

Ahh ok, gotcha. I did notice upon closer inspection that it seemed it may not be a print but as I stayed away from all the graphic foams I've yet to see one up close to differentiate, thanks for clearing that up though

Can anyone help me with the Foam One sizing? Should I go TTS or .5 up? Royals will be my first Foam ever, was hoping that the Pearls released in that pack would've been my first but of course Nike me over trying to move the Hawk Flights with them. Top 2 Foams easy for me. Also while I'm at it, are the Pro's the same sizing wise?

Thanks to whoever responds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone help me with the Foam One sizing? Should I go TTS or .5 up? Royals will be my first Foam ever, was hoping that the Pearls released in that pack would've been my first but of course Nike me over trying to move the Hawk Flights with them. Top 2 Foams easy for me. Also while I'm at it, are the Pro's the same sizing wise?

Depends. There is a crowd that doesn't TTS (including me) and a crowd that feels like they are cut small and go 1/2 size up. The best bet is trying both on if you can. Safe bet is to go 1/2 size up.

I go TTS. I also have a narrow foot.

Back
Top Bottom