FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Sold out wtf? Says people have til midnight. Did nike NOT release pairs for everyone with access?

That's really lame for them to make a big deal about reservations and then 5 mins after push notifications almost all sizes gone. Esp when they clearly set themselves up for a limit with a "rejection" video as well from Penny.

Last edited:
Had early access and still couldn't get them. SMFH what was the point of being chosen earlier today to not even get your size.

Yeah, i don't get why they did that... it even said you had till 11pm 
I would feel better about it if people hadn't mentioned being "too late" to reserve. Seems like the number of reservations you allowed would be in the ballpark of the pairs you were allowing people to purchase early.

That's really lame for them to make a big deal about reservations and then 5 mins after push notifications almost all sizes gone. Esp when they clearly set themselves up for a limit with a "rejection" video as well from Penny.

At least you got a push notification. I got a sold out :lol:

Nike went from doing something really cool to really lame in the span of four hours.

In all fairness, I hesitated because I couldn't use my promo code and eventually lost. :lol:

Wasn't a reservation, though.

Only a chance to buy :nerd:

wrax3d.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom