FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I won! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Didn't get it either, never get anything good on early access from Nike. Want to cop on release day but we'll see have to renew Disney passes this month.

guess i gotta update my apps more often.
mean.gif
Didn't get it either, never get anything good on early access from Nike. Want to cop on release day but we'll see have to renew Disney passes this month.
Neither did I , but when I saw people post it in here. I just searched Foamposite One in the SNKRS and went from there.

I missed out.

Colored that Bia in and everything thinking I was doing it and had a chance...

Apparently I don't :smh:

I never get through on sneakers or any damn site for that matter unless it's for some fugly kicks nobody wants.

Cries silently to self with my other 4 pairs of my Penny Foam 1's.

Well that sucked: 0/2.
Just saw the push notice earlier this morning, hearted and scrolled through details. Noticed the old 800 number was still being used. Didn't call or think any different.
Too smart for you're own good, Snike.

I missed out.

Colored that Bia in and everything thinking I was doing it and had a chance...

Apparently I don't :smh:

I never get through on sneakers or any damn site for that matter unless it's for some fugly kicks nobody wants.

Cries silently to self with my other 4 pairs of my Penny Foam 1's.

It's ok papi. Destiny still loves you. :evil:

Wasn't sure I was gonna get these...BUT now that Penny keeps telling me I can't get them early, I want them! Dammit Penny! How many times do I have to sharpie this shoe with my index finger?!?!? 
laugh.gif

That's a nice interactive promo on Nike's part; like many others, apparently I was too late. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for success on release day.

Back
Top Bottom