FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
pair just came in

15802860_280067669076343_2244357674743365632_n.jpg

Anyone in NYC does foam restoration ? Specifically regluing the sole/carbon fiber, for a good price ?

JWONG Boutique.

He has a instagram, FB and Twitter. His actual store just relocated from queens to lower manhattan. solid work and good prices.

Marker and a card....eh ok. Cool I guess.

Not bothered at all about not getting it.

Is the box different? Anything other than the marker and card? Is the quality better for the first 200?

It would have been better if he signed the shoes. It's a numbered card and branded sharpie. There a nice touch.

Last edited:
Penny is my dude but I'd prefer he keep his sharpie away from my new Foams.

I got some beaters he could sign though! :D

Last edited:
when i saw the early thing i was like ahh foams now or later who cares.  that signed card and sharpie is a really nice touch tho!!  congrats to the dudes who scooped a pair.

Hand numbered? Did penny write the 35/200? Doubt it. I wonder if he used one pen or signed em all with that pen included

Marker and a card....eh ok. Cool I guess.

Not bothered at all about not getting it.

Is the box different? Anything other than the marker and card? Is the quality better for the first 200?

You don't care for the autographed card and snkr marker, but you care if the box is different?
Why would the quality of the first 200 be different from the rest of the production? Don't think they changed/added anything to them.

I'm jelly of a Nike branded sharpie marker lol.

Ready to own my first pair of Foams with this release.

You don't care for the autographed card and snkr marker, but you care if the box is different?
Why would the quality of the first 200 be different from the rest of the production? Don't think they changed/added anything to them.

When did I say I don't care?

My thought was, that's all? To me it's nothing to be bothered or upset about. Lol, Would you be upset if you didn't get a card and a Nike marker?

I been not caring about retro cards for years.

1st of 200 means what actually unless it's printed on the shoes, even still I wouldn't care. They aren't limited but only the markers and card.

Not to take away from anyone purchase I would have liked to get them early, Cool but eh.

I'll be happy with the shoes. More bothered by not even getting notifications about shoes and having to search or reload the app but it's instant for others.

I not tripping.

Back
Top Bottom