FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I'm happy for @GrizzlyAnimal better him than some of these dudes who pop up for limited releases or some of these new foam heads. So much for slowing down B
I meant next year 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

First post, congrats to those that got the early release! Is it me or does the 2017 version have a little more metallic look to it compared to the og's? Didnt know if that was on purpose or if the og's were more of a matte(ish) finish or if it just did that overtime?

When did I say I don't care?

My thought was, that's all? To me it's nothing to be bothered or upset about. Lol, Would you be upset if you didn't get a card and a Nike marker?

I been not caring about retro cards for years.

1st of 200 means what actually unless it's printed on the shoes, even still I wouldn't care. They aren't limited but only the markers and card.

Not to take away from anyone purchase I would have liked to get them early, Cool but eh.

I'll be happy with the shoes. More bothered by not even getting notifications about shoes and having to search or reload the app but it's instant for others.

I not tripping.

I hear you on the app notification. I always make sure logged in, iphone notification settings on, etc...
What's worse is didn't even think to mess with the picture till saw someone post later. Then went 0/2 on phone and pad.
Good luck to you on pickup.

Question. I get notifications from the app, but when I click the notification, it just sends me to my feed, never sends me to the product I got the notification for. Anybody else have that issue?

I tried to do some reserach. The Final Four took place between March 29th and March 31st 1997. Bibby first wore them on March 29th and then again on March 31st.

Penny wore them for the first time on April 4th at Madison Square Garden.

So Bibby did wear them first. Penny wore them for 14 games, 9 regular season and 5 playoff games. He wore 3 different colors (Neon Royal away, Black away, White home), although the black colorway, which he allegedly wore at Washington is still somewhat a semi mystery, since it was never 100% sure, if the shoe was black or not dark blue.

He wore the neon royals at the Knicks, at the Bucks, at Toronto, at Cleveland and during the 5 playoff games.

He wore the White ones during the home games against Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Miami.

He wore the black pair at Washington.

I watched game 5 against the Heat recently and the Magic had a legitimate chance of winning that game, if Penny would have gotten more foul calls and made all of his free throws. There were a number of questionable calls, where Mourning blocked Penny and the refs did not call a foul, but I guess that was just the way the 90s games were played, just straight battles!

Where are you watching these games?

Back
Top Bottom