FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I don't know if I feel like going out tomorrow after the gym and before work. It might be a SNKRS or bust

Hey buddy, with how many FTL stores show up on the locator that are going to have these, I'm thinking SNKRS will be good as long as you get on there early enough.

Onfused

FTL is releasing royals tomorrow? I see other sites is the 26th
you're not the only one 
mean.gif

Went to the local foot locker and foot action was told by employees at both stores that they won't be getting them until next week. I guess it's SNKRS or bust.

You guys think these will sit for at least a day? I was going to try and pick these up on my lunch but not sure if they will still be available...

Went to the local foot locker and foot action was told by employees at both stores that they won't be getting them until next week. I guess it's SNKRS or bust.
i wouldn't believe that if i were you. foot locker by me told me today they're not getting them. seen the foot locker tweet, and called back to speak with a manager. magically they have them in stock for tomorrow's release.

Definitely gonna try to grab these on SNKRS tomorrow.

I expect these to move pretty quickly. These are the quintessential foamposite colorway.

i wouldn't believe that if i were you. foot locker by me told me today they're not getting them. seen the foot locker tweet, and called back to speak with a manager. magically they have them in stock for tomorrow's release.
Yea the employee told me to call tomorrow. Ill prob head up there tomorrow to see.

These are one of my grails but I saw them in person and I'm passing. I know I'm picky and there are too many issues for me.

Good luck to all you brahs doe.

Is jimmy jazz 10am or random? Gunning for my first official pair and probably my only pair

Had the pewters but sat in a box years ago

Always wanted these but now I got the $$$

Thanks fellas

Last edited:
I hope everyone eats tomorrow, and for those on the fence, how can Royal foams NOT motivate you? Them ***** is the OG that started it all.

Back
Top Bottom