FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

No reason to lie, I'm in alot of threads and I cop multiple pairs monthly. They were on my radar and I saw them today in a mom and pops store and they didn't look or feel right... Money isn't an issue

tumblr_mdlwubLNPm1qa0i9yo1_500.gif

i don't usually go to bed until 6am. i was planning on spending the next week adjusting my sleep schedule so i could wake up in time for the release next thursday.

just as i start to do that, i find out the release has been moved up. oh man, i am soooo tired but have to find a way to stay awake another 5 hours somehow. anybody else pulling the all nighter to try to get these?

this will be my first time using the SNKRS app. does the app automatically refresh at 10am or something? where do i click on the app to buy these at 10? any help is appreciated. thanks.

i don't usually go to bed until 6am. i was planning on spending the next week adjusting my sleep schedule so i could wake up in time for the release next thursday.

just as i start to do that, i find out the release has been moved up. oh man, i am soooo tired but have to find a way to stay awake another 5 hours somehow. anybody else pulling the all nighter to try to get these?

this will be my first time using the SNKRS app. does the app automatically refresh at 10am or something? where do i click on the app to buy these at 10? any help is appreciated. thanks.
Preload the app with your info(cc,shoe size,etc...).At 10am the royal foam link will switch from "notify me" to "purchase".If their is high volume while you're trying to place your order you will be placed in line,if not you will be able to purchase at 10.

Last edited:
thanks so much for the info. best of luck to everyone attempting to get these today. as inconvenient as the date switch is for me personally, hopefully the short notice switch will make these an easier pick up for those aware of the change.

a lot sure has changed since these dropped in '97. back then i just walked into athlete's foot on release day like it was nothing. no lines, no apps, no drama.

i got a meeting tomorrow and my boss is telling my coworkers that im leaving... but if that meeting is still going on around 10 im a be like excuse me i have to use the bathroom then cop on snkrs :lol:

:lol: imagine you waiting on the snkrs line for like 45 min

Your boss be like "is he constipated " ?

Good luck copping. May u have the shortest time to use the bathroom :lol:

Does anyone know if you can use a Nike promo code on Snkrs for these? Is there a section where you can put the code? Or do you have To go through the Nike website to use the code? Sorry if this was asked a million times lol.

Back
Top Bottom