FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Appreciate it y'all-I'm on the hunt online.  Got a full weekend and don't have time to hit the malls of H-Town...were I'm sure there are some size 12s sitting around.

I meant urban accounts not footlockers. Like we have a DTLR on the east coast which is an urban account.

Oh...my bad. Yeah we got them but I don't know if they offer discounts. With NDC I will always at least get 10% so I'll take that.

I tried on a 11.5 and 12 earlier at Footaction I normally just go up .5 to the 11.5 but this time I had to get a 12, this is the first time I ever had to go up a whole sz on dopes. Anybody else have a sz issue??

Glad I cop and yes definitely tighter then previous models

I posted about the same exact issue earlier - I went up a half size also. IMO they are more narrow then previous molds.

having had the 2007 and 11 this edition seems like the university blue from last year , just darker. i don't care though , I'll pick these up

Anybody else feel like the shape and color is wild fugazi? What's Real good over at Beaverton?

I know y'all didn't realllllly get rid over the OG molds. Send an intern into the basement to retrieve the molds and hold Penny Down. Damn.
The best question to ask you is, what other foamposites do you have to compare these to? Without context and a reference point, we have no idea how you are basing this.

congrats on the people who got these today, still got my DS 11' pair so I decided to pass
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Well, I grabbed a size 12 off of SNKRS. Then casually walked into HoH in the afternoon and they had a size 12 that I even got to try it on. They feel TTS and fit just like the 2011s. The blue is more vivid on a side by side comparison. This release comes right in time because my 2011s are starting to have some sole separation that I just discovered today. I'm glad that Nike pushed the RD back 5 weeks and then pushed it up again by 6 days. You just gotta stay ready.

So...Wells Fargo didn't like my purchasing pattern this morning and cut my ish off.  Said Nike and FTL purchase at the same time looked "Suspect" so they decided to protect me. 
frown.gif
 Yeah they protected me right out some foams! 
roll.gif

I hate to laugh at your misfortune, but that .gif is so on point.  No doubt something would be flying through the air in the crib if that happened to me.  

Didn't get the royals today (going to try to grab with disco later on) but I did pick these up! Wanted this pair for awhile so I'm happy to finally have them. With these and eventually royals I'll be good for a bit
View media item 2306616

Hey buddy, were those the ones on eBay that were ending today? A size 11.5? I was watching them, to see what they ended at, and not to buy as I had just got my own pair of Holograms (pre-owned) about two weeks ago from a different eBay seller. Almost DS so I was VERY happy. You'll LOVE the Holograms. They are rediculous in person, especially in the sunlight!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

So...Wells Fargo didn't like my purchasing pattern this morning and cut my ish off.  Said Nike and FTL purchase at the same time looked "Suspect" so they decided to protect me. :frown:  Yeah they protected me right out some foams! 
View media item 2306681

Sorry about that, so annoying. Have you been able to get your account back? Or use another card? Seems like these are still available.

After buying my third pair of foams in a 15 minute span from 3 different stores, my Capital One card sent me a text asking if I had made the purchase, and I just had to confirm I did it. They have always done that whenever I spent outside of "normal" activity, so if anyone is like me and just randomly breaks their spending pattern I've had good luck with my CapOne card where they at least ask me if I made the purchase before declining it.

Back
Top Bottom