FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
it would be a nice shoe if the pull tabs would ne rose gold instead of whatever color they are and if it was a 1 and not a pro

Nah, they are perfect. Pull tabs are that color to accent the milky sole. The rose gold is perfect the way it's used for the swoosh and the logo on the tongue. I never liked a Pro until this one. My very first Pro purchase. :nthat:

it would be a nice shoe if the pull tabs would ne rose gold instead of whatever color they are and if it was a 1 and not a pro
Nah, they are perfect. Pull tabs are that color to accent the milky sole. The rose gold is perfect the way it's used for the swoosh and the logo on the tongue. I never liked a Pro until this one. My very first Pro purchase.
nthat.gif
i'm glad you're enjoying them, i saw that they matched the sole and just 
mean.gif
 what a weird thing to match me thinks, maybe my match game is not where it needs to be i'm not sure i've ever attempted to bring a fit together off of a sole.....
embarassed.gif

i'm glad you're enjoying them, i saw that they matched the sole and just :smh:  what a weird thing to match me thinks, maybe my match game is not where it needs to be i'm not sure i've ever attempted to bring a fit together off of a sole.....:wow:

I can't believe my eyes. Redrum doubting his matchy matchy game?? :wow:

mean.gif
 what a weird thing to match me thinks, maybe my match game is not where it needs to be i'm not sure i've ever attempted to bring a fit together off of a sole.....
embarassed.gif
I can't believe my eyes. Redrum doubting his matchy matchy game??
eek.gif
roll.gif
i'm not saying i couldn't do it, i've just to my knowledge, never done it, or even thought to do it bcuz most soles are pretty basic and go with the shoe i'd say the closest i've gone is the AJXI bred but i've always seen the red as an acccent color 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
i'm glad you're enjoying them, i saw that they matched the sole and just :smh:  what a weird thing to match me thinks, maybe my match game is not where it needs to be i'm not sure i've ever attempted to bring a fit together off of a sole.....:wow:

Thanks. It's ok, different strokes for different folks. You know that better than ANYONE. :lol:

:wink:

mean.gif
embarassed.gif
Thanks. It's ok, different strokes for different folks. You know that better than ANYONE.
laugh.gif

wink.gif
man do i 
laugh.gif
 every time i say i don't like a popular shoe out comes the KD7 UT EXTs 
tired.gif
 i actually thought about getting the asg when that first site was posted , how is the leather on them?

man do i :lol:  every time i say i don't like a popular shoe out comes the KD7 UT EXTs |I  i actually thought about getting the asg when that first site was posted , how is the leather on them?

KD 7 UT EXT's. [emoji]128563[/emoji] I'm not even going to touch that one. :lol:

I dont have my pair in hand yet, but from YouTube videos apparently the leather is super nice. I will let you know when in hand. This is the only Pro that got me to buy it. I normally just stick with Foam One's.

man do i 
laugh.gif
 every time i say i don't like a popular shoe out comes the KD7 UT EXTs 
tired.gif
 i actually thought about getting the asg when that first site was posted , how is the leather on them?
KD 7 UT EXT's. [emoji]128563[/emoji] I'm not even going to touch that one.
laugh.gif

I dont have my pair in hand yet, but from YouTube videos apparently the leather is super nice. I will let you know when in hand. This is the only Pro that got me to buy it. I normally just stick with Foam One's.
i had the pine green foams and gave them to my lil bro, now i only have whitellows, grey suede, GF, and Holos

They should have given more pics like that as that is the best I've seen them look. Still not my style but better than the Nike pics.

Half as nice as as mirrors, twice as nice as northern lights
Chromposites have little casual wear ability. Too flashy. NL can be worn without looking like an attention
Not really. You don't have to be all "look at me" with the mirrors.
speaking of

@redrum3281
If you were to wear the chromeposite, would you wear like chrome pants or a shirt or something?
laugh.gif
that should cover both chromes for you 
wink.gif

Last edited:
I tend to agree with mf gooze mf gooze on this one. Toned down outfit or not, those Chromes DEMAND attention. Literally everyone I walked past while wearing them looked directly down. Which I figured would happen, and it didn't bother me in theory, but ended up being annoying as hell in real life.

Last edited:
To each his own. Chromes are lit but the concept is nothing new. Guess I've been around a while then.

Back
Top Bottom