FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Hoping to get some insight from the folks here on NT. I have an offer on the table to trade my pair of 2016 space jam 11s, 2017 all Star 1s, and vachetta tan foams and $80 for a pair of white ovo 12s. All shoes involved are deadstock, is this a good deal?

There's no way I would add cash on that deal.

Hoping to get some insight from the folks here on NT. I have an offer on the table to trade my pair of 2016 space jam 11s, 2017 all Star 1s, and vachetta tan foams and $80 for a pair of white ovo 12s. All shoes involved are deadstock, is this a good deal?
Unless ovo 12s are a grail for you I would rather have the 3 pairs you do and wear them.

value wise, i wouldnt do it. youre giving up too much.

but otherwise, if u dont want those kicks and u reallly love the ovo 12s, do it. do you.

i too can not in good faith bless off on this trade espc adding money SJ and Tans should be enough if you ask me and this comes from a AJXII lover

value wise, i wouldnt do it. youre giving up too much.

but otherwise, if u dont want those kicks and u reallly love the ovo 12s, do it. do you.
thanks man, I wouldn't consider it but I have doubles of both Jordans involved and the foams aren't my size. They are 1/2 size small for me. Does seem as if I'm giving up a lot

I appreciate the insight guys, 12s are favorite Jordan model and that's why I'm considering this. Plus I have two pairs of 1s and two pairs of space jams.
Having 2 pairs slightly changes things in my mind. I would try unloading tans and jams to him and see what u have to add on top. You can always double up again on jams w restocks that keep happening

Keep the extra 1s they are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I appreciate the insight guys, 12s are favorite Jordan model and that's why I'm considering this. Plus I have two pairs of 1s and two pairs of space jams.

I'd do the trade. If I had doubles like you're saying why not.
All three shoes you're trading are nothing very special while the 12's are.
OVO whites are just striking. A shoe that will always be in high demand.
Go for it. Be the guy who has the grail.

When you mention your new kicks to people do you think they would get excited over the foams? Don't think so.
What about the ASG 1's or Space Jams? Answer is no, everyone has them.

Now consider this. You shooting the breeze with your boys and everyone is talking about the kicks they have.
You confidently say you have the Ovo White 12's.

Do you think they would get excited? You bet your **** they will. They will say "you the man", "you are a lucky bastard".
"let me see them", "damn they are so nice", "Unbelievable pickup", "I gotta get a pair" and on and on...

I'd do the trade. If I had doubles like you're saying why not.
All three shoes you're trading are nothing very special while the 12's are.
OVO whites are just striking. A shoe that will always be in high demand.
Go for it. Be the guy who has the grail.

When you mention your new kicks to people do you think they would get excited over the foams? Don't think so.
What about the ASG 1's or Space Jams? Answer is no, everyone has them.

Now consider this. You shooting the breeze with your boys and everyone is talking about the kicks they have.
You confidently say you have the Ovo White 12's.

Do you think they would get excited? You bet your **** they will. They will say "you the man", "you are a lucky bastard".
"let me see them", "damn they are so nice", "Unbelievable pickup", "I gotta get a pair" and on and on...
I hear you man, I wouldn't do it if I didn't have doubles, I picked the double ups with the intention to make some trades, I love the 12s and have been eyeing the ovos 12s (white ones) for some time, I can't call then a grail but I like them a lot, tough decision though as I'd be giving up three pairs

Personally I wouldn't do it, and if I was the guy you were dealing with, I would feel shameful for asking all that!  I mean if you offer, sure, but if I ask
ohwell.gif

I guess the other guy is going off of value.

I never liked those deals of giving up like 5 pairs for one unless I was the one getting the 5 pairs :lol:

Never forget what dudes was willing to trade when the Yeezy 2's were releasing.

You could have gotten made kicks for your collection that took older collectors years to acquire :lol:

But, hey it all depends on what you're willing to pay for something you want.

Someone once said nothing real has value just what someone is willing to pay for it... or something like that.

Personally I wouldn't do it, and if I was the guy you were dealing with, I would feel shameful for asking all that!  I mean if you offer, sure, but if I ask :\
thanks for your input, maybe I'm looking at this wrong but I don't see a major spread in the resale prices. I see ovos priced 900 orso, 250-300 for jams, 225 for 1s and 350-400 foams. Again I may be looking at this wrong.

hecks nah!

Back
Top Bottom