FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The fact that 4 pairs of foams are FINALLY available outside SNKRS means that if you can sweet-talk an employee this weekend they can order for you using the 30% off with ship to home. $160 for any foams sounds pretty good

can anyone help?, i have a coupon code for nike and i wanted to use it for maroon foams, when checking out i dont see anybox for coupons. are coupons not allowed for SNKRS??
try contacting csr on chat or calling and asking to apply it that way, i have to contact them to add my mil disco after every order

They were on all day yesterday...every size but a 14 well into late last night

Understood. And comparatively, they were among the first to go. All I was commenting on.

I feel bad because I only reported up to a 9.5. I had no idea that the desktop site had additional sizes until my boy was like it's a FSR around midnight or so. Kinda odd that the app and the site were so out of sync.

Yeah, it may have popped up late on Nike.com. I have no idea though since I found out about it late last night.

Last edited:
They were on all day yesterday...every size but a 14 well into late last night

Understood. And comparatively, they were among the first to go. All I was commenting on.

I feel bad because I only reported up to a 9.5. I had no idea that the desktop site had additional sizes until my boy was like it's a FSR around midnight or so. Kinda odd that the app and the site were so out of sync.
I quickly went to snkrs and didn't see my 12 for the olympics. Had some gift cards to use, I definitely would've picked up a pair if I knew desktop had a fsr. :/

Sizes are still popping up on the foams. To the guy looking for the 13. Go check now, I was able to order a 13, and hopefully they have more then one. This is for the olympic colorway.

Back
Top Bottom