FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Both the Surfers and Carpetposites look like something you'd find on one of the chinese websites with 100 colorways for $79 that guys on the street would laugh at you for trying to pass of as 'real' foams.

Saw the Silver Surfers in the mall today. I was expecting them to be more shiny. They're more dim looking except for the swoosh, which I think they'd look better without. They're okay, but I'd rather have Mirror Foams. I think the going price for those has dropped quite a bit these past few months.

the silver pros are actually selling in my area. Stores aren't fully sold out, but not a lot of online stores have them anymore. I might have to pick up the coppers on the release date next month.

I was hoping to catch these on sale, but instead I found a pair of chromes

View media item 2372495

Copped the dooms today for $130 after tax with the 50 :pimp:

Scooped the silver surfers yesterday. Personally I like em, they gon kill in the summer time [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

View media item 2372552

Saw a dude wearing the SS at the gas station, trying to be calm and not spend especially after having to buy 3 tires today but its gone be tough to pass. 

Copped the dooms today for $130 after tax with the 50
pimp.gif

Scooped the silver surfers yesterday. Personally I like em, they gon kill in the summer time [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Size 20s?

Saw a dude wearing the SS at the gas station, trying to be calm and not spend especially after having to buy 3 tires today but its gone be tough to pass. 

I went thru the same thing. I have a trip to Barbados coming up for our anniversary, and I found a hell of package thru Expedia which freed up a good $400. It was a no brainer after that. I might rock em there.

Back
Top Bottom