FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Saw the silver surfers today in person on foot and I will say it was a straight pass for me before now if I see them on discount it might be a instacop. They looked good on foot in the sun.

q-ball2220 q-ball2220 Nice! Can't wait for my pair to come in. Villa still hasn't shipped yet. Are they known to cancel orders after confirmation email??

I had my Doernbecher 7 cancelled by them a week after I got the confirmation email.

I think that doesn't happen often though.

Edit: my bad, you said Villa. I was talking about shoe palace.

Last edited:
I think no site is perfect, I've had couple orders cancelled lately because of stock by SNS, Eastbay and NDC. That being said, if u don't get ship confirm within a few business days, call

Finally
pimp.gif

I ain't worried tho when they turn beyond my liking I'll get em dyed black, but I try to wear and enjoy my kicks so it is what it is, nothing is forever anyway

eggs are looking right

crazy how this is the 3rd time theyre releasing already, yet so many older colorways have yet to be retroed once.

Was able to scoop the Silver Surfers for the low. I'm grateful, thought it wasn't going to happen..theyre awesome in person. Ill take a pair of them Eggplants too.. let my 09's go a while back.

Back
Top Bottom