FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Fcfs at my local footlocker... looks to be a pretty GR for the coppers. about time nike!
About time?
has there been a limited 2017 foam other than the ASG that restocked enough that if you wanted them you could've got them 
nerd.gif

Is it odd to anyone that these are releasing on a Thursday?I copped the royal foams,but can't remember what day they dropped.

Is it odd to anyone that these are releasing on a Thursday?I copped the royal foams,but can't remember what day they dropped.

Almost all of the recent foam drops have been on Thursday. The red's last year were a Saturday, but almost everything else was a Thursday drop.

Wearing my Royals for the first time, also first time ever wearing foamposites...I'll stick with Jordans [emoji]128514[/emoji]

These things feel like wooden clogs. Maybe it's because I just took a pair of Nike huaraches off, who knows but no way I can keep these. I tried [emoji]127998[/emoji]‍♂️

I'm torn on these. I want to pick up a pair, but I don't want to make the same mistake with these as I did with the Royals.

They pretty much sat online and people were able to pick up pairs for under retail recently. Coppers are releasing on a weekday and has been listed as FCFS for mostly every Foot store in the NYC area.

Back
Top Bottom