FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My plug just got fired so no more foams for $161 on Rd. Might cop the pg1 or LeBron 14 an some m&n shorts an see if coppers hit a sale

Last edited:
I needed them 
smokin.gif

on foot look of those wool or what ever ones

17932478_1373982556025659_4532489939635404800_n.jpg

Chick at work ask me about some " gold and blacks" I'm like what. Then she show me a pic of the coppers, I didn't even bother to give her the back story :smh:

Chick at work ask me about some " gold and blacks" I'm like what. Then she show me a pic of the coppers, I didn't even bother to give her the back story :smh:
You can't really get mad at her if she's not a sneaker person. My gf at first thought I already had them when I showed her the pic of these. She still thinks they look to much alike

You can't really get mad at her if she's not a sneaker person. My gf at first thought I already had them when I showed her the pic of these. She still thinks they look to much alike

Il never get mad at someone who isn't into shoes, my Real nephew :wink: came over today he asked if my 13 lows, were hybrid jordans... But this chick actually knew they were foams. She jumped into a convo I was having with a female who knows sneakers, that look at nonsense is what I really dislike

IS 10M HEAD START ON FOOTLOCKER APP RESERVATION, WITH PLATINUM VIP A GOOD POSITION TO GET MY HANDS ON THE COPPERS. IM FROM THE ERA WHERE IT WAS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE STAND IN LINE ERA.

IS 10M HEAD START ON FOOTLOCKER APP RESERVATION, WITH PLATINUM VIP A GOOD POSITION TO GET MY HANDS ON THE COPPERS. IM FROM THE ERA WHERE IT WAS FIRST COME FIRST SERVE STAND IN LINE ERA.

Interesting. It's FCFS in all of SD and most of LA. Only 4 spots in LA are using the app.

Back
Top Bottom