FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Wish I didn't have a rare size. Those 15's go quick. I'll be using ebates/raise/military discount from nike to get a decent discount.

These aren't hitting NDC. :smh:. Looks like no disco on these coppers for me. Guess I'll use my NDC code on a 3rd pair of Carolina 11 Lows. My youngest asked if he could get those if he got 100% on his science test. I said sure you can! This lil hustla already knew he got a 100%!! :lol:

Ebates is currently at 12% for cash back on nike. I get 10% off through military and can grab a nike gift card for 5% off. 27% off in a round about way isn't bad.

Last edited:
Ebates is currently at 12% for cash back on nike. I get 10% off through military and can grab a nike gift card for 5% off. 27% off in a round about way isn't bad.
Ebates don't work on Foam's, unless you wait a month or so and play stupid.

Today is the day for those that need these. Cant take a chance for it to hit desktop. They only make about 5 pairs of size 12.

Indeed how are these being obtained?
usually by complaining.
Customer service reps, people complain and Nike gives out codes. One dude in the AM1 thread said he complained about striking out all month and they gave him a code
laugh.gif
mean.gif
You don't even need to complain. I got a 20% yesterday just by asking for one straight up.....no beating around the bush or wasting their time. It takes about 5-10 minutes on chat. They'll look at your account history and how long its been since you last received a code. 

Plan to use it on Vapormax iDs and the 11 lows 
smokin.gif

I used Ebates on Red Pros that dropped last year.
I used it earlier this year on both Footlocker (royals) and Ruvilla (dooms) and neither went through. Sent an email to Ebates two weeks ago about why it didn't go through. They said it doesn't work on Foams, but they applied it anyway.

You don't even need to complain. I got a 20% yesterday just by asking for one straight up.....no beating around the bush or wasting their time. It takes about 5-10 minutes on chat. They'll look at your account history and how long its been since you last received a code. 

Plan to use it on Vapormax iDs and the 11 lows :smokin

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
I used it earlier this year on both Footlocker (royals) and Ruvilla (dooms) and neither went through. Sent an email to Ebates two weeks ago about why it didn't go through. They said it doesn't work on Foams, but they applied it anyway.

According to their policy

Exclusions: Cash Back is not available on Air Jordan Retros, gift cards, adjustments, reorders, non-US orders, purchases made on employee website, or orders deemed by Nike to be used for reselling purposes.

Don't see foams on there and I have never had a problem. I do have to email them though since its snkrs.

Back
Top Bottom