FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
What's sizing like? I've never had a pair before.

Either TTS or 0.5 up. If you go TTS, they'll be snug at first before they break in. If you go 0.5 up they'll be more comfortable at first, but won't break in properly

However I recommend going TTS because the foam material conforms to your foot after you break them in

Last edited:
Some weird **** is going on. I never got the Got Em screen on Snkrs, but I got a email confirmation for my order. In SNKRS it still shows the price to purchase, but it gives an error if I try to do it again. I can't see anything in the app stating I actually purchased the shoe.

Some weird **** is going on. I never got the Got Em screen on Snkrs, but I got a email confirmation for my order. In SNKRS it still shows the price to purchase, but it gives an error if I try to do it again. I can't see anything in the app stating I actually purchased the shoe.
if you got charged then you are fine, that is what I always check first.

Yeah I got my paypal email, just waiting for something from Nike. I was just about to order on the BAIT link when the email came through 
laugh.gif

Easy cop from footlocker. Only 2 other people waiting. Beware of the small holes/dimples. First pair the girl brought out had em and a scratch on the side *yikes*

Secured my 10.5 at FTL Green Acres Mall with $20 VIP reward[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Can go home and sleep now

Bigger sizes seem to be gone on SNKRS and footsites.  Size 12 still adding on JJ with that $13 shipping!
sick.gif

Experiencing the same, but no confirmation email. There is a hold for $230 on my account though.

Still waiting for the confirmation from Nike. The email from PayPal is in my inbox that I submitted an order just waiting for Nike to officially tell me I lost or won. SNKRS seems a little wonky today. Can't get it to refresh very quickly.

Got my 15 from footlocker. 5% back but I had a gift card. SNKRS has been failing me lately with releases.

Back
Top Bottom