FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I think I'm running out of money! Over $3,000 since January
roll.gif

I might just be getting old or maybe I just been doing this sneaker thing to long but honestly I feel a certain type of way with all these kicks retroing....

I mean 2012 was 5 years ago...which I guess was a long time ago....

But damn...

Already???

My pair is still clean as hell and I break them out every once and a while which adds to the flavor of it all....same with the Coppers and Eggplants.....

So much for that.

At this point, what is the sense of copping anything???

By the time you get around to either breaking them out or tracking them down...the mall is flooded again with them.....

I dont know man.

I might just be getting old or maybe I just been doing this sneaker thing to long but honestly I feel a certain type of way with all these kicks retroing....

I mean 2012 was 5 years ago...which I guess was a long time ago....

But damn...

Already???

My pair is still clean as hell and I break them out every once and a while which adds to the flavor of it all....same with the Coppers and Eggplants.....

So much for that.

At this point, what is the sense of copping anything???

By the time you get around to either breaking them out or tracking them down...the mall is flooded again with them.....

I dont know man.
why can't everybody eat? Blame it on resellers.

The metallic reds do seem like they jus came out!!!? Im fairly new to foams an missed these the 1st time around!!! Are foams usually rereleased so soon? Is 5 years usually the window for foams to rerelease?

May 19th?[emoji]128562[/emoji]

I need time to stack up.

July was better

The finish has been my one issue with the new Coppers.

That extra slab of gloss isn't a deal breaker, but my fondness of the original release kind of makes me dislike it. If they hang around/hit discounts, I'll probably mess with them anyway in a few weeks since I don't have the 2010s anymore.

Question for u guys:

I have some 2001 All black foam pros, they are so comfy. It feels like full length zoom.

I bought some VNDS Volts foam pros recently, they feel like bricks. Only my second pair of foams. But definitely not as comfortable.

I'm kinda on a Foam kick right now, but not entirely sure if I wanna pick up anymore with how these volts feel.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom