FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anyone know where I can buy the royal foams under retail in a 9.5??

Code doesn't work
EDIT*
Looks like the code still works for me cause it's saved from a previous session. Tried on a separate browser and ya, not working

Last edited:
:lol: I'm just giving an unbiased opinion

Well then, I should've stated your comment is accurate with the pair I personally saw. The finish wasn't as good as my OGs and the quality wasn't as good either. I was a bit disappointed with the newer ones and I was really looking forward to them. At this point, I will only buy them on sale now.

:lol: I'm just giving an unbiased opinion

Well then, I should've stated your comment is accurate with the pair I personally saw. The finish wasn't as good as my OGs and the quality wasn't as good either. I was a bit disappointed with the newer ones and I was really looking forward to them. At this point, I will only buy them on sale now.

I think we feel the same exact way.
I was cool about them when I heard they were dropping.
Glamour shots look lit.
In person, I was a bit sad.
The homie said $148. I said... I'm not sad enough to pass :lol:

I think we feel the same exact way.
I was cool about them when I heard they were dropping.
Glamour shots look lit.
In person, I was a bit sad.
The homie said $148. I said... I'm not sad enough to pass :lol:

$148 is a no brainer. Wow! :smokin

Im hoping for at least $180.

I honestly don't think my coppers are yellowed bad. Pics make them look worse but I'm 100% happy.

Last edited:
Actually looking pretty nice with the blue tint. Getting those dimple pairs always bummed me out when it was harder getting foams.
Always contemplating if I should send them back or not.

We couldn't possibly be better aware of that.

Is there any other area of your life that you're this much of a broken record about? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom