FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
man if these sold out on NDC, no wonder I got triple L's yesterday 
roll.gif

does FTL usually go thru? I got the 24 hr approval thing

Damn these sold out with the quickness. Caught the L on snkrs then got cart jacked on jimmy jazz smh

kinda salty i missed out on NDC... i wanted to cop for retail and when i got them on sale cop again and return my nike pair... that cant happen this time... still copped for retail regardless though

Sat and watched them sell out on snkrs ... makes me think that eggplant release will be like a December Jordan release (in terms of demand and a headache for me) ...

Oh well

Copped off Villa and Villa's now sold out

Mad I couldn't use my $40 in gift cards on SNKRS

Yoooo wth were these really that limited or these fake sellouts? You know how SNKRS do

Do you guys think Nike did a fake sellout and there will be more pairs later?

wtf i got on snkrs and ordered them in less then 2 minutes and said pending for a while and they sold out wtff

Last edited:
Glad these sold out before I woke up today. I spent too much money yesterday on air maxes and prob would have copped these had they been available.

If you got through on snkrs and got the $20 gc they sent in your email, chat with them to apply it if you forgot. Just got mine done.

Back
Top Bottom