FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I was busy at work and took a late lunch and a L, oh well on to the 13s... I'm sure these will be back sooner or later... I hope

[thread="534200"] [/thread]
I think silver surfer foams got smoked but then the stores get restocked.

ahh thats why i couldnt remember. i wasnt interested in those and passed. i hope i can still find a pair at a store in my area later. otherwise im gonna have to try and catch a restock.

Yea it's a reason why I ended up with 2 pairs unintentionally. Like when they sold out, I got them from a European website for $240 shipped. Then a couple days later, my boy was like his hoh got more pairs and offered them to me on discount.
I figured I'd be able to more the euro pair for cost and be happy but didn't realize EVERYONE was getting more pairs :lol:

wheres the peeps saying these would sit? team disco, etc etc?
laugh.gif
these joints didnt make it to 10:30 lol
I walked up to Foot Locker after my interview shortly before they opened.  I saw a line of about 15 folks.  I got in line and got the last size 11 in the store.  The manager said they didn't get that many so they will be gone shortly.  But he was going to try to offer up some Coppers to people.  I saw some people who were going to be highly upset walking into the store as I was leaving. 

Last edited:

ahh thats why i couldnt remember. i wasnt interested in those and passed. i hope i can still find a pair at a store in my area later. otherwise im gonna have to try and catch a restock.
shoepalace has some sizes up http://www.shoepalace.com/product/n...-surfer-mid-mens-lifestyle-shoe-black-silver/
He was talking about looking for the red ones
this. im so busy at work right now the pic on sp didnt load fast and i assumed they were the reds lol

Back
Top Bottom