FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
good find...since when did FTA stop taking paypal? is it me or it's no longer an option on the payment section?

I noticed that too but a customer service rep told me any shoe that says "ships to 48 states" or something like that in your cart you can't use PayPal with....

Id like some gs pairs to pop up. I need a pair for wifey. She likes em. First time ive heard her say she actually wants a pair of foams

Just like the Jordan 1 thread. All I hear is the "Wings" just some trash everyone keeps talking. C'mon change of topic...

Well, I will wait for these discount Royals to come in then the Nike pair will be going back. Don't need two pair. Did the same with Navy Air Jordan 16s. JordanV1990 thanks for saving me $49.00. Rep for you sir.8)

Ok, so now nikes doing shock drops. Im thinking eggplants'll be next up. Hope not but lets see.

I still need those navy 16s. Never found them for the low and didn't like the retail :smh:

its like they dropped off the face of the earth

they sat everywhere around me for a week then all gone. don't see them on feet or anywhere period online.

I wanted them as well but that retail is :x

Technically for the Navy 16s, I purchased from a Ebay seller for $180.00 and returned the Nike pair. Didn't wait for them to come in to see which would be better to return. Should have because the Ebay pair has a indentation that bothers me. But for $85.00 saved it's what it is.

Back
Top Bottom