FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
That's what we are going with? Fit or function?
Sorry but for $230 plus, I'm not gonna advise anyone that it's ok to have a shoe with the finish chipped unless he's cool with finishing it himself.

Yes, form/fit/function drive good design, always have, basic engineering principles. Also, the $230 plus is all about perspective, this hobby is dictated by how much disposable income one has. The notch wouldn't bother me, I'd wear them and not think twice like I do the rest of my sneakers.

Ok boss. We applying engineering to flawed shoes :nthat:

Eff it. Returned the Foot Locker pair and just copped from Goat. Oh effing well.

nerd.gif

Damn this release was some BS :smh:
Should've reserved these thru FTL or FTA apps..
Really thought these would sit just like most recent Foams. Have a 20% off at NDC, really wanted to use towards these...
Been stalking this thread since release, thanks to everyone who posted links to sites where these were available, unfortunately not a single site had my 11.5.
Been Calling a few local spots since yesterday (Foot Locker Kings Plaza, Foot Action Fulton St, Niketown NYC) still no luck.

If anyone has any info for an 11.5 I would really appreciate it...

Went to visit my GrandParents yesterday. Completely forgot they have a sneaker store by their crib.
Walked in, asked for an 11.5, employee asked if I called earlier about em, without hesitation I said YEA.
Dude said, I got you bro, last pair. :nthat:
Whoever called about that 11.5 probably a little mad right now :rofl:

View media item 2443485View media item 2443487

The new reds are looking sick. My OGs are in great shape but the new color is noticably nicer when they're in the same pic IMO. Kinda glad they're not sitting cause I would be pulling the trigger lol.

Went to visit my GrandParents yesterday. Completely forgot they have a sneaker store by their crib.
Walked in, asked for an 11.5, employee asked if I called earlier about em, without hesitation I said YEA.
Dude said, I got you bro, last pair.
nthat.gif

Whoever called about that 11.5 probably a little mad right now
roll.gif

Are the insoles removable from metallic reds? I'm afraid to w glued ones, but want to use ortholites 

Last edited by a moderator:
Where online are these online for retail? 
nerd.gif

Social pair arriving tomorrow, pics telling me get a 2nd.

Wool foams actually dope!!! Jus hope they sit until fall!!! Can't cop them in the middle of summer!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom