FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Hey between the 2011 and 2017 does which release is close to the 1997 OG Royal Blue release? If you don't mind why do you choose the answer that you choose?

You could probably search the thread. It's been discussed in depth a few times.

Sn: will we ever get another run of these [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] jawns?

5910301371_7b640788ce_b.jpg
I need another pair of these
mean.gif

And thanks again @GrizzlyAnimal. That $138 for these was what I was looking for.
Got me at my screen like.....

1404749188_pallass_cat_checks_out_camera.gif

Foams look nice too btw.
Was waiting on Rusty's response.
laugh.gif

I'm stealing this gif too.

Goblin's on set footwear look like those green Flightposites from the side. Good find. Forgot what he wore in movie.

Remember years ago when film was still popular on The RPF (movie props and costumes forum), guys sculpted and built that outfit. Complete full set. Was so tempted to buy in on a run of the masks. Beautiful work.

Hopefully we'll also be getting some more info on those Invisibilty Cloak soon.
laugh.gif
they ARE flightposites.
just like Michael Keaton wore Jordan 6s in batman.
There's no way batman could fight crime in Jordan 6s. His feet would be killing him...

Goblin's on set footwear look like those green Flightposites from the side. Good find. Forgot what he wore in movie.

Remember years ago when film was still popular on The RPF (movie props and costumes forum), guys sculpted and built that outfit. Complete full set. Was so tempted to buy in on a run of the masks. Beautiful work.

Hopefully we'll also be getting some more info on those Invisibilty Cloak soon.

:lol: they ARE flightposites.

just like Michael Keaton wore Jordan 6s in batman.

There's no way batman could fight crime in Jordan 6s. His feet would be killing him...

:lol: only would be killing him if he wore the retros

I figured the time it took you to tell me that or the time spent talking about Jordan 6s (which probably would be a big deal if someone else was talking about the 6s), in a Foamposite thread my simple question could have been answered. Don't see why my question that has to do with this thread couldn't be answered the same way you are so willing to answer "other's" questions regardless how long or short the threads are. Just saying man, I get you knew a few things and are one of "usual folk", but stay consistent with the "rules" and how you address folk and not give 2 total different responses for the same questions based on who is asking.

Just so we are clear I have read/watched and "searched" multiple comparisons, however no one has flat out answered this question.

I figured the time it took you to tell me that or the time spent talking about Jordan 6s (which probably would be a big deal if someone else was talking about the 6s), in a Foamposite thread my simple question could have been answered. Don't see why my question that has to do with this thread couldn't be answered the same way you are so willing to answer "other's" questions regardless how long or short the threads are. Just saying man, I get you knew a few things and are one of "usual folk", but stay consistent with the "rules" and how you address folk and not give 2 total different responses for the same questions based on who is asking.
? I was just trying to help you get a more thorough response by advising you to search. Has nothing to do with any rules.

? I was just trying to help you get a more thorough response by advising you to search. Has nothing to do with any rules.

Yeah, majority time I do. For this particular situation, I was just looking for a quick answer. Answer this for me please? Would you say 2011 pair is more accurate due to the metallic blue being so metallic that it almost looks like the light university (Carolina) blue release?

Yeah, majority time I do. For this particular situation, I was just looking for a quick answer. Answer this for me please? Would you say 2011 pair is more accurate due to the metallic blue being so metallic that it almost looks like the light university (Carolina) blue release?

It's a bit of a confusion of which version is more true to the OG but the 2011 wasn't in the conversation of being close.

I think the 07 royals were more to the OG but others think that the 2017s are more accurate colorwise. It has something to do with people remembering the OGs to have a more vibrant blue (like the 2017s) vs the darker blue of the 07s and that the OGs could be darker now since the blue could have oxidized over time and gotten darker.

Last edited:
It's a bit of a confusion of which version is more true to the OG but the 2011 wasn't in the conversation of being close.

I think the 07 royals were more to the OG but others think that the 2017s are more accurate colorwise. It has something to do with people remembering the OGs to have a more vibrant blue (like the 2017s) vs the darker blue of the 07s and that the OGs could be darker now since the blue could have oxidized over time and gotten darker.

Although not the answer not the answer I wanted to hear [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128544[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji] (have 2011 DS and VNDS) looks like I need to get the 2017 release of my favorite shoe from one of my top 10 (including current players) all time favorite players! [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

As a kid back then, I remember the shoe back in the day, but couldn't afford them and old school Penny and Bibby pictures make them look dark.

Appreciate you coming through with the info though this did help. Rep coming your way.

Side note I am going to ask the same question in the Olympic More Uptempo thread. If you know the answer please feel free to let me know and I gotta a rep for you over there as well.

Last edited:
thejisback thejisback you could probably ask that in the general more uptempo thread. The other one is dead.
I honestly don't know tho. Foams are my area of interest. I just dab around with uptempos.

Back
Top Bottom