FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
the ggs are looking pretty.. but are they as good as the 2009's.. im debting on should i get the DS OG's instead of the 2017's

Everybody saying they're done will switch up that position once them iridiscent cloak joints drop in the Fall.

Everybody saying they're done will switch up that position once them iridiscent cloak joints drop in the Fall.
Almost forgot about those.
giphy.gif

I just want them to release another black based Foam like the 2003 Pro's, but I'll settle for stealths.

Also, the black/volts and the stand alone release of proper pearls like the OG's, 2002's.

My 02's are beat lol

You guys think the Eggplants are worth getting on 7/29, or should I just wait to they go on sale? I've been seeing recent foamposite releases going on sale below retail on some online websites.

You guys think the Eggplants are worth getting on 7/29, or should I just wait to they go on sale? I've been seeing recent foamposite releases going on sale below retail on some online websites.

Good question. I personally don't think they will sit. Since I'm not a fan of having the same sneaker in different colorways I'm gon pass on these ultimately. Hopefully I don't change my mind again.

If you really want them, I would just go ahead and cop. I hope they're not like the metallic reds.

What I plan to do is try and get them from Nike on the first day. Then if they go on sale somewhere else try for those and return the original pair.

Hopefully the eggplants don't break the websites like the metallics. Got four VIP accounts ready though. Doubling up for me and my lil bro wants a pair too.

Back
Top Bottom