FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i thought eggs were excluded from discount

Once they went to NDC, I think there were work arounds. For example, someone mentioned adding them to cart then calling up Nike and having a rep apply a 20% off.

Once they went to NDC, I think there were work arounds. For example, someone mentioned adding them to cart then calling up Nike and having a rep apply a 20% off.

i think that method is hit or miss. ithink most reps probably wont do it cuz they know theyre excluded but theres always reps who either dont know or dont care.

same as the EB royals phone order jig. some dudes call and get denied by 10 reps in a row and some dudes call and get their order placed. YMMV.

cop now if youre worried, and then in the future if/when they go on disco, return full price pair to nike.

U can do that even if u didn't get it from Nike?

yup. buy pair now. wear if u want. see and cop pair on disco, return disco pair with nike receipt. i personally wont do that unless its worth it...maybe $50 or $60 diff otherwise not worth the hassle to me.

It's definitely the smart thing to do. Nike has a great return policy so it's even easier to do. I buy the shoes for retail from Nike.com and I sit on the shoes I don't unds right away because everyone wearing them. They come out somewhere else for the discount cop a second pair and when that pair comes in compare with the ndc pair and return the bad one to the outlet.

I've never liked foams, but these eggplants are really appealing to me for some strange reason. How is the sizing on foams typically? I think I saw somewhere that they run small.

I've never liked foams, but these eggplants are really appealing to me for some strange reason. How is the sizing on foams typically? I think I saw somewhere that they run small.

no they dont run small. they will be tight if you get your correct size until theyre broken in. people skip that process and go .5 size up

Back
Top Bottom