FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Eggplants arrived from NDC today. Zero complaints, perfect quality on my pair. Extremely pleased with them. Been wanting a pair of these for years.

The smell is extra strong on these right out of the box tho.

Might have to see how I can low key snag these eggplants. Def need a disco on them tho. Have always liked eggplants and I'll regret not getting them down the line. Had no problem passing on Royals because my 2010 pair is pristine. #decisions

They wont let me cancel my original order at retail as I posted a screenshot showing since I had autofill my shoepalace was at 230 and didnt add in tax until i checked out....they were giving me a service fee of 15 bucks just to cancel and you cant return once in hand i think anyway they gave me an email putting in bold the prices once u add without autofill without mentioning if they at least cancelled ...already got a 230 pair of ruvilla but the 10 percent off shoepalace is a slap in the face...replied on email am i getting the 15 back and they just ignored dont even think they cancelled the order yet tbh

Back
Top Bottom