FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Def a great price :nthat:
i just notice this message on the shoe page -
**Nike products available for phone order only 214-821-2028
and the other order that they canceled me and refund it say
**Jordan products available for phone order only 214-821-2028
and by the way , the order that was canceled , the size i ordered still available there....
then again , i can't trust them till i see a shipping confirmation email

but let's hope for good

i just notice this message on the shoe page -
**Nike products available for phone order only 214-821-2028
and the other order that they canceled me and refund it say
**Jordan products available for phone order only 214-821-2028
and by the way , the order that was canceled , the size i ordered still available there....
then again , i can't trust them till i see a shipping confirmation email

but let's hope for good

Aren't you overseas tho?

Def need to turn the notifications on... missed out on the 30% off smh.... looking for a 8.5.... $161 is my ideal price point

ahh c'mon...this just had to happen as I was on the train :smh:

-edit- bump it... since these are everywhere, imma cop and swap for my size

Last edited:
Anybody know how much DS Anthracite foams go for nowadays?

I was lucky enough to scoop about 4 pairs of DS ones through out the years, and I've held on to my last size 11 for a while now just sitting in my closet, but unsure if I want to sell them at the moment or not.

Depending on the price though, I might.

IMG_1134.JPG
Wore these today, looks real good!

HoHs Had A Restock Today!!! An They Went Too Quick!!! 1 of Each Sz Only...IAM a sz 11.5 She Told To Get A sz 12 Cuz The run Small An They Fit Perfect!!! This Is A Nice Pick Up,CHEERS!!!

Goin to go back an cop dooms n coppers down the road.. hv been checkin ebay jus lookin for the rite price... size 12 can never fine good deals... smh

Goin to go back an cop dooms n coppers down the road.. hv been checkin ebay jus lookin for the rite price... size 12 can never fine good deals... smh
There have been numerous deals on those 2 in particular recently in the $160-175 range... I got both already so Idk if a 12 has been obtainable through those deals or not but I've seen the deals... just stay on the lookout

I got you, shop with me. I just sold my Fighter Jets because they were too small. @smokecitykicks

Im not gonna lie. I appreciate yellowing. I liken it to a cast iron skillet. The yellowing is like the seasoning that get trapped in the skillet every time that you use it

I have to agree. It definitely looks better on some pairs than others but it doesn't bother me much.

Back
Top Bottom