FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
BTS20 code works on foams via Concepts website
Forgot to mention + $15 shipping

I think Extra Butter would be a better deal as it's also 20% off and free shipping... that is of course if they honor the code as it's via email order

There's no telling when we'll catch another 25-30% off but it's possible

Hope these are the lebron pair that surfaced awhile ago... color description seems close!! Screenshot_2017-08-15-15-33-00.png

I want to jump on that kind of bad. I also wonder if they'll be any lower sometime soon.

Edit: I jumped on it anyway. I am saving $50 after all.

Last edited:
If those LBJ foams would have dropped during the whole 7-10 phase of Lebrons they wouldve sold really well.. not to mention thats when foams were selling like crazy.

If those LBJ foams would have dropped during the whole 7-10 phase of Lebrons they wouldve sold really well.. not to mention thats when foams were selling like crazy.

Yep......although I think if they drop now, I don't think they'll have the LBJ branding on it.

i would need a better pic of those lebron foams. probably would cop tho. just wanna see more of the details with a better pic.

Back
Top Bottom