FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Mens sizes in foamposites are probably one of the easiest shoes to recognize if they are fake or not. Haven't EVER seen a good fake, maybe in a GS foam you could probably be bamboozled.

I wore my IGs today and love them, they're my favorite of all 4 colorways of foams I've had.

One colorway I've been wanting for years that I'll like even more than the IGs is the pro bright crimson colorway with silver/metallic shell and red/crimson sole, I'll try to find a pair early next year.

I wore my IGs today and love them, they're my favorite of all 4 colorways of foams I've had.

One colorway I've been wanting for years that I'll like even more than the IGs is the pro bright crimson colorway with silver/metallic shell and red/crimson sole, I'll try to find a pair early next year.
It's a nice colorway. I remember not tripping in them when they dropped because they reminded me of the silver and black pros. I got a pair for the cheap and love them.

Why are some hating the chrome swoosh on the IGs? I think it blends in well with the island green which is almost metallic. Looking at pics of the electric blues, I think the black swoosh stands out too much, I seem to be one of the few that prefers the IG over the EB.

I'm very happy with my IGs, they're a more wearable colorway than my knicks foams so I'll wear them more, I already wore them 3 days in a row, which is probably about as much as I wore the knicks in a few years.

Last edited:
image.jpg

Why are some hating the chrome swoosh on the IGs? I think it blends in well with the island green which is almost metallic. Looking at pics of the electric blues, I think the black swoosh stands out too much, I seem to be one of the few that prefers the IG over the EB.

I'm very happy with my IGs, they're a more wearable colorway than my knicks foams so I'll wear them more, I already wore them 3 days in a row, which is probably about as much as I wore the knicks in a few years.

I love the chrome check. Its the reason i want them bad. Plus that wild spring color. I am just waiting for the price drop and they are mines.

Need 2 see more pics of the gold pair releasing nex mnth!! Still on the fence with those!!

The one and only time that i wait out on some foams for the disco and can't find one retailer that has a disco on them yet smh

Greens are sitting in most sizes I'm sure they'll be available at a discount at more spots soon.
I remember seeing them at 40$ off at 190$ a few days ago, can't remember where...

So I finally have on my first pair of foams ever (plants)...only sitting here wishing they made 13.5...hopefully they break in well like most of you say they do!

Does anyone own the blue mirror foams or the plain mirror foams? How are they holding up? Are the chipping fears exaggerated or should I not buy them?

Back
Top Bottom