FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Seen the island greens on feet the other day. Theyre okay. That swoosh is what flops the shoe..other than that, theyre str8...

Just want to put it out there if nobody knows already. Eggplant foams are on sale on eastbay. Free shipping and 20% off Autumn20 is the code. I was able to get the copper, royals and not eggplant for $200. Patience is the key sometimes.

Last edited:
Any stores selling the coppers in size 14? Seems like that oddball size is never sold at stores (yet sometimes I can find size 15), but it's my size...

Screenshot_2017-09-26-16-54-50-1.png

The gold ones was dubbed honey mustards by y'all and I wondered if these pros would have passed the test but apparently not by y'all standards lol they might actually also be dubbed honey mustards. I thought the steel step foams were cool in their own way with that print on the upper coupled with the silver cw... really gave steel steps vibez. Now that they just took the shoe and just made it gold, it's not as cool as it could have been imo. They at least could have removed the print on the upper and made the finish shiny like it is on metallic reds from earlier this year

Last edited:
if these golds had the same outsole as the silver suffers or some ice withe some gold speckling then i might just be in on them. that black outsole is dookie

Back
Top Bottom